Two Days Tour From Alexandria Port To Cairo
Posting ads for 6 years
Overnight Trip to Cairo from Alexandria Port
Length: 2 days - 1 Night
Type: Shore Excursion from Alexandria Port
Guide: Private Professional Egyptologist Guide
Day 01: Alexandria Port - Cairo
- Pick up from your ship terminal at Alexandria Port
- Meet up with your professional English speaking guide
- Full day tour in Giza to visit Giza plateau, Great Pyramids , Sphinx and Valley temple
- Tour to the Step pyramid Sakkara, and the famous high official tombs
- Tour to Memphis city
- Lunch will be served at high quality local restaurant by the Pyramids
- Shopping tour to the famous bazaars in Giza
- Transfer to your hotel for relaxation and overnight stay
Day 02: Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo
- Pick up from hotel by your tour guide
- Full day tour in Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- Saladdin Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Lunch will be served at a five star hotel restaurant
- Drive back to Alexandria port
- Drop off at your Ship Terminal at Alexandria Port
- Meet & greet services at your ship Terminal by our representatives
- All transfers by deluxe air-conditioning vehicles in Alexandria and Cairo
- tours as stated in the Tour itinerary
- Egyptology expert English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Five star hotel accommodation in Cairo with breakfast
- Lunch meal will be served during Cairo tours at a local restaurant by the Pyramids
- Free mineral water and soft drink during tours
Personal expenses and optional Tours
Frequent Asked Questions:
Q1: Will I miss the cruise?
A1: Normally Cruise lines try to make you fall under the impression that you will miss the cruise because you are booked on a private tour. We however assure you that are will always be aware
of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accomodation,
Flight or transfer to the following port
Q2: How do I book a tour?
A2:By simply browins through our programs and clicking book now and provide us with the details, port of arrival, program you wish to have, etc. Please note that if you desire a custom program other than those available in our website, kindly indicate so, we will be able to provide you with it. Once all details are settled, our tour operator will send you final confirmation.
Q3: Do we need to apply for visa?
A3: Egyptian entry visa obtainable onboard the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
Q4: We hear that security is only provided for the cruise line!! is this correct?
A4: Security is NOT provided by the cruise line. It is provided by the Egyptian gorvernment. The buses move in convoys for protection. There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind The Egyptian government take so much care of the tourism as it is the national source of income in Egypt. the tourist in Egypt is VIP person So the Egyptian police (not the ship) provide police cars, security, guards around all the buses This service is not by the ship or Cairo travel, its provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt, make organized tours. Please note that not all countries in the middle east have problems. Alot of people confuse the countries all together, countries like Egypt, Jordan, Lybia, Syria are safe places without any war or conflict going. You will always feel safe.
Q5:Do we need to pay a deposit?
A5:In order to gurantee our clients the ultimate satisfaction, There is ONLY 25% down payment required to book. Booking is confirmed and balance of payment shall be done during the day tour in Cairo
Q6:How will we recognize our guide?
A6:Your guide will be infront of the ship terminal exit, holding a sign of your name and also our Company name.
Security of the Tours
The buses move in convoys for protection. There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind The Egyptian government take so much care of the tourism as it is the national source of income in Egypt. the tourist in Egypt is VIP person So the Egyptian police (not the ship) provide police cars, security, guards around all the buses This service is not by the ship or Cairo Travel,its provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt, make organized tours.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver , all Coaches are equipped with Microphones and Big Coaches have Lavatory .
For your comfort , 3 to 5 seats are always left unused on every coach to ensure legroom if needed as well as empty space for hand baggage and cameras. We will never put people in a uncomfrotable car. We keep more than one vehicle touring around empty , these serve as spare vehicle, in case a flat tyre or any other incident happened to your vehicle, you will get another one within 10minutes maximum!!
Accessibe Travel Services & Tours:
Wheelchairs and Scooters are available upon request , if you wish to bring your own, we are glad to provide a room on the Bus and a helping hand from our staff
Your Guide / Our Representative:
All Our Guides are licensed and professional , they are well chosen to give you an exceptional experience during your short visit , you can select your preferred language for your guided tour Our representatives are trained to handle al tour details from the moment you disembark until you return to cruise shiphttp://www.egyptonlinetours.com/Red-Sea-Diving/Marsa-Alam-Diving-Holidays/Padi-Night-Dive-Speciality-Course-Marsa-Alam.php
Maestro online travel
124 Pyramid street Giza ,Egypt
For best offer Contact with Amany