Tour To Abu Simbel And Ramses Ii Temple From Cairo
Posting ads for 7 years
Our Abu Simbel tour will start with pick up service from your hotel in Cairo, where our REP will meet you with aboard reflecting your name, then you will be transferred by air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo airport for flight to Abu Simbel. In Abu Simbel you will be accompanied by private Egyptologist guide to visit two temples. Abu Simbel temple was carved into a cliff on the banks of Nile as a grand display of the power and territory of Ramses II the Great. It was dedicated to the gods Amun, Ra-Horakhty, and Ptah, as well as to the deified Ramses II himself. It is generally considered the grandest and most beautiful of the temples commissioned during the reign of Ramses II, and one of the most beautiful in Egypt.
The temple of Hathor and Nefertari, also known as the Small Temple, was built about one hundred meters northeast of the temple of Ramses II and was dedicated to the goddess Hathor and Ramses II's chief consort, Nefertari. This was in fact the second time in ancient Egyptian history that a temple was dedicated to a queen.Then u will be driven to Abu Simbel airport to fly to Cairo, with next transfer to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off services from your hotel in Cairo
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle in Cairo and Abu Simbel
- Airfare from Cairo to Abu Simbel and back with Egypt Air
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing during Abu Simbel tours as per itinerary
- English speaking private Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Abu Simbel
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses
- 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
- 75% balance will required in pick up from your hotel in the tour day and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Email: [email protected]