Posting ads for 48 years
Do you suffer from neck and back problems ?
Get your massage oil tips and techniques here.
How to make great massage oils, rules to follow;
1. Choose Vegetable Oils, which offer excellent lubrication, such as Sweet Almond Oil, Moringa or Jojoba Oils.
2. To add body to, or to thicken, you can use Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Shea Butter Oil. These are Oils with high quantities of Saturated Fatty Acids.
3. For people with oily skin and large pores, use very small quantities of Saturated Fatty Acids to avoid blocking and enlarging the pores.
4. Never use dry Oils, such as Hemp or Thistle Oils, by themselves, as this will make the skin feel dry after the Massage.
5. Encourage your clients to use Lotions and or Creams, which will add moisture to their skin.