Sightseeng Tour To Giza And Luxor With Hurghada Red Sea Package
Posting ads for 7 years
Departure : Daily
Length : 8 Days / 7 Nights
Type : Private Travel Package
Guide : Private Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price : From : 0 EURO
Day 1: Hurghada, Egypt
Arrive at Hurghada. Upon your arrival you will be met by Maestro Travel representative and then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in, and enjoy some free time to relax with a peaceful overnight stay.
Day 2: Hurghada Beach Holiday
Optional Excursions to Giftun Island & Snorkeling Trip at Hurghada. Our Rep will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna for a fantastic snorkeling trip with desert island relaxation on the beautiful Red Sea, where we will do our snorkeling in different spots which are full of corals and magnificent colorful fish with a chance to swim with dolphins, enjoying the water sports activities on Giftun Island and the national park with open buffet lunch aboard the cruise then return back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 3: Hurghada - Giza Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada then you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted and then you will be accompanied by your English speaking guide and driver for a full day tour in Cairo to visit The Pyramids of giza, the Great Sphinx, The Alabaster status of Ramses II in Memphis, The Step Pyramid and tombs in Sakkara - with lunch and Shopping tour at Pyramids bazaars and papyrus institutes also included. Cairo overnight
Day 4: Cairo Sightseeing Tours - Luxor
After breakfast you will be escorted by your English speaking guide and driver for a full day tour in Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, The Citadel of Saladin, Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, The Coptic churches with lunch break. The tour includes a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, from there you will be transferred to Giza train terminal to board your first class sleeper train to Luxor with dinner and overnight stay aboard train.
Day 5: Luxor sightseeing
Breakfast aboard train before arriving Luxor and then you will be met and assisted and by your English speaking guide and driver for a wonderful tour to visit East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Karnak temple and Luxor temple with lunch included. With free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping then will be transferred to your hotel for check in with free time at leisure and overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Tour - Hurghada Beach Holiday
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and then you will be accompanied to visit the West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshipsut at El Deir EL Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch break and then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 7: Hurghada Beach Holiday
Breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada with free time at leisure and overnight stay OR Optional Safari Tour by quad bike, you will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada to the quad bike station for test drive and then driving 35 km to the Bedouin village for a tour to know about their life, traditions then you will ride a camel and witness the amazing sunset view with barbeque dinner, mineral water and soft drinks included then you will enjoy the oriental show and folkloric songs, watching stars by night while driving back from Bedouin village to your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 8: Hurghada Fly Home
Breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada and then you will be transferred to Hurghada international airport to fly back home.
General Info:-- Prices are quoted in Euro currency per person based on double occupancy
- Single room will be subject to a supliment
- Triple room reduction will be applied
- Prices are not valid during ( New Year - Xmas - Easter ) Periods
- Children between 2-12 years get 50% discount.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- Egyptian entry visa upon arrival at Hurghada airport
- All airport transfers by private modern A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 night in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation of 1 night aboard first class sleeper train on half board
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets from Hurghada to Cairo with Egypt Air
- Full day tour to giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Camel ride around the Pyramids in Cairo
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- All hotels applicable taxes included in the price
- Free mineral water and soft drink during the tours and onboard the vehicle
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights
1) Online Payment by Credit card visa or Master via our secure payment page on our website
2 ) Bank transfer:
Maestro Online Travel Egypt -bank details:
Account Name: Maestro Online Travel
Account No: 517517
Bank: Arab African International Bank
25% down payment required to secure the booking ( by credit cards )
75% balance in pick up from your hotel in the tour day. ( credit card / or / cash )
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Magdy Abdel Ghany
Maestro Online Travel Egypt-Haram Branch
Cell : 002 01629 222 90
Emails: [email protected]