Shore Excursion To Giza Pyramids & Sakkara From Alexandria Port
Posting ads for 6 years
Youregypttours.com representative will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. Enjoy a shore excursion & day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Continue to Sakkara, Egypt's oldest ancient cemetery.Then pay a visit to the world's first monumental stone building, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, built by the engineer Imhotep. Moreover; you will see one of the magnificent Mastabas (burial chamber) of either Ptah Hotep, Idut or Mereruca. Before beginning your return trip to Alexandria, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
• Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All taxes & service charge
•Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gratuities (recommended)http://www.youregypttours.com/egypt-tours/egypt-shore-excursionsalexandria-shore-excursions/258-shore-excursion-to-giza-pyramids-sakkara-from-alexandria-port.html