Rock Egypt In Xmas 2009
Posting ads for 7 years
Rock Egypt in Xmas 2009
10 days / 09 nights
Price per person in double or twin room/cabin 1190 Euro
Day 1: Sunday 20 Dec. 2009
Memphis Tours representative will meet & assist you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities Egypt - entry visa included - After that you will be transferred to Movenpick Pyramids hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check in. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Monday 21 Dec. 2009
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley
temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) Lunch included during the tour and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara
Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom"s capital and famous Necropolis. Optional tour to attend the sound and light show at pyramids.
Day 3: Tuesday 22 Dec. 2009
Breakfast at the hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Additional visit to the mummies room at the
museum (extra ticket on spot) Lunch through out the tour at HARD ROCK restaurant inside Grand Hyatt hotel Cairo and then move to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside.
Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Later, you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board the sleeping train to Aswan-dinner and breakfast will be
served on board - overnight on train board.
Day 4: Wednesday 23 Dec. 2009
You will be met & assisted at Aswan station by our representative, embark your Nile River Cruise (Movenpick Royal Lili) , before Lunch at 11:00 a.m, then enjoy visiting the world famous High
Dam, The awesome Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Thursday 24 Dec. 2009
Sail to Kom Ombo, have breakfast on board and Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu, lunch on board after that Visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Take
afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner on board and overnight in Esna.
Day 6: Friday 25 Dec. 2009
Sail to Luxor, have breakfast on board then Visit the West Bank, The Valley of the Kings & Queens, and The temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari & the Colossi Memnon, Lunch on
board and continue visiting East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples), enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Dinner on board Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Saturday 26 Dec. 2009
Breakfast on board, Disembark from Movenpick Royal Lili Nile cruise after breakfast at 08:00 a.m.Evening transfer to Luxor railway station to board the sleeping train back to Cairo - overnight on
Day 8: Sunday 27 Dec. 2009
Breakfast aboard the train and then arrive Giza train station, meet & assist by Memphis Tours REP and transfer to your hotel - check in and overnight. Optional tour in Cairo to visit the Cairo
tower and then proceed to the Pharaonic village.
Day 9: Monday 28 Dec. 2009
Free day in Cairo or optional tour to Alexandria visiting Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria's ancient lighthouse. See the grand Montazah
Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacombs.
Return to Cairo and overnight.
Day 10: Tuesday 29 Dec. 2009
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo - free time before your flight - check out and then transferred to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure by Memphis Tours representatives.
- All transfers to/from airport, hotels, Nile cruise & train station by private A/C vehicle.
- Egyptian entry visa, provided upon arrival for non restricted nationalities
- Accommodation 4 nights in Cairo at Movenpick Pyramids 5 star hotel,breakfast included.
- Accommodation 3 nights on Movenpick Royal Lili, 5 star Deluxe cruise with full board basis.
- Sleeping train round trip Cairo/ Luxor - Aswan/ Cairo, dinner and breakfast will be served.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites above, Giza, Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu &Luxor.
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide at your preferred language.
- Sightseeing tours during your stay aboard the cruise joining English-speaking Tour guide.
Christmas Gala dinner included on board the cruise.
- Lunch meal at excellent quality local restaurant during Giza tour (Day #2)
- Lunch at HARD ROCK restaurant & Cafe throughout Cairo sightseeing tours (Day #3&9)
- Bottle of mineral water and cup of tea or Coffee after lunch meals in Cairo and Giza.
- Mineral water and soft drinks on board vehicles through out trip in Cairo and Giza.
- Free cell phone with local SIM card (charged with 10 L.E, 2 international or 30 local minutes) to keep in touch with your home and tour operator as well.
- All taxes & service charge.
- International flights to/from Egypt
- Extras at hotels and aboard the cruise (additional meals, drinks, laundry...etc)
- Any optional tours may requested
- Tipping for the staff (NOT OBLIGATORY)
1- For the honey mooner travellers, please let us know in advance your celebration date to arrange for your surprise even at the hotel or aboard the Nile cruise.
2- Single supplement is applied for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy.
3- Single Supplement is 690 Euro.
Memphis Tours Egypt
1 korah Ibn, Sherik, Mourad St. Giza
Email: [email protected]