Return to ads
All categories
Travel Services & Tours
Recidence Permits!

Recidence Permits!

Posted by UkrBureau
Posting ads for 8 years
"Ukrainian Travel Bureau" offers consulting services regarding such issues:
1) Temporary Residence Permit is only for foreign residents or stateless can immigrate to Ukraine for temporary stay with the purpose of employment. Basis for obtaining Temporary residence permit (TRP)-presence of Permit for employment in Ukraine which is issued by special state agency. For obtaining TRP foreign resident can open in Ukraine his company or to be employed by existing enterprice. 2) Permanent Residence Permit (PRP). Foreign residents or stateless can immigrate to Ukraine for permanent stay with the purpose of employment. Foreign Residents which obtained PRP have all rights of ukrainian citizens, with the exception of the electoral right. Permanent residence gives right to a foreigner not issue work permits as well as
permanently extend duration of stay on the territory of Ukraine.
3) Temporary Residence Permit in Europe (Litva). Such Temporary Residence Permit gives the right to stay in Litva for specific time and enter all European Union countries without visas. All permits are issued according to the existing legislation.
Reply to this ad
Recently viewed ads
Saved ads
Please log in to browse your saved adverts or sign up if you don't have an account yet.
Popular Stuff