M/s Jaz Omar El Khayam Ultra Luxury Lake Nasser Cruise
Posting ads for 6 years
Itinerary A :03 Nights / 04 Days From Abu Simbel to Aswan Every Friday
Day 1: Embarkation before lunch and Lunch on board. In the afternoon you will marvel at the great Abu Simbel temples, your first encounter with the Egyptian wonders. Dinner and overnight on board the ship.
(Kasr Ibrim / Amada / Wadi El Seboua)
Day 2: Enjoy having breakfast while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. View the Kasr Ibrim fortress from the sun deck and sail to Amada where you will visit the temple of Amada, Ed Deir and the tomb of Pennut. Return to ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi el Seboua. Dinner and overnight on board the ship.
Day 3: After Breakfast visit Wadi el Seboua, then take a camel ride or walk to El Dakka and Mehraka. Back to the ship to sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
(Aswan / Check out)
Day 4: After breakfast, you will visit Kalabsha temple dedicated to the Nubian god Mandulis and continue to Beit el Wali to visit the beautiful kiosk of Kertassi to encounter the Nubian style temple dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
Itinerary B :04 Nights / 05 Days From Aswan to Abu Simbel Every Monday
Day 1: Embarkation before lunch. Enjoy your time free at leisure in Aswan. Dinner and overnight
Day 2: Enjoy your breakfast wile sailing to Kalabsha where you will visit Kalabsha Temple dedicated to the Nubian god Mandulis. Continue to Beit El Wali and visit the temple dedicated to the goddess Hathor then visit the beautiful Kiosk of Kertassi. Back to the ship and sail to Wadi el Seboua. Overnight on board.
(Wadi El Seboua /Amada)
Day 3: After breakfast you will visit Wadi El Seboua, then take a camel ride or walk to El Dakka and Mehraka. Back to the ship for lunch. You will then continue sailing to Amada. Visit Amada temple, Ed Deir and the Tomb of Pennut then return to the ship. Enjoy your lunch while sailing to Abu Simbel.Overnight in Abu Simbel.
(Kasr Ibrim / Amada)
Day 4: Early breakfast while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. View the fortress from the sun deck and continue sailing to Abu Simbel. Once in Abu Simbel you will marvel at the beautiful Abu Simbel Temples of the mighty king Ramses II and his beautiful wife Nefertari. Overnight in Abu Simbel.
Day 5: Check out after breakfast
What to bring:-
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Sun block
- Photo/Video Camera
- Prices are quoted in Euro currency
per person based on double occupancy.
- Single Cabins will be subject to a supplement.
- Triple Cabins reduction will be applied
- Rates could be changed without prior notice shall the government increase taxes
- Prices are not valid during (New Year - Xmas - Easter) Periods
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure by our representative
- All transfers from/to Lake Cruise by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star deluxe Lake Nasser cruise on full board basis
- All Lake Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan
- Professional Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
Address:- 124, Haram street, Giza, Egypt
Contact Person:- Hend Badawy
Cell Phone:- 0020111029094