M/s Jaz Omar El Khayam Luxury Lake Nasser Cruise 4 Nights To Aswan From Abu Simbal
Posting ads for 6 years
04 Nights / 05 Days from Aswan to Abu Simbel every Monday
Type : 5 star deluxe Lake Cruise
Guide : Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price : From : 375 EURO
04 Nights / 05 Days From Aswan to Abu Simbel Every Monday
Day 1: Embarkation before lunch. Enjoy your time free at leisure in Aswan. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Enjoy your breakfast wile sailing to Kalabsha where you will visit Kalabsha Temple dedicated to the Nubian god Mandulis. Continue to Beit El Wali and visit the temple dedicated to the goddess Hathor then visit the beautiful Kiosk of Kertassi. Back to the ship and sail to Wadi el Seboua. Overnight on board.
(Wadi El Seboua / Amada)
Day 3: After breakfast you will visit Wadi El Seboua, then take a camel ride or walk to El Dakka and Mehraka. Back to the ship for lunch. You will then continue sailing to Amada. Visit Amada temple, Ed Deir and the Tomb of Pennut then return to the ship. Enjoy your lunch while sailing to Abu Simbel.Overnight in Abu Simbel.
(Kasr Ibrim / Amada)Day 4: Early breakfast while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. View the fortress from the sun deck and continue sailing to Abu Simbel. Once in Abu Simbel you will marvel at the beautiful Abu Simbel Temples of the mighty king Ramses II and his beautiful wife Nefertari. Overnight in Abu Simbel.
Day 5: Check out after breakfast
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure by our representative
- All transfers from/to Lake Cruise by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star deluxe Lake Nasser cruise on full board basis
- All Lake Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan
- Professional Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
E-mail:- [email protected]
Address:- 124, Haram street, Giza, Egypt
Contact Person:- Hend Badawy
Cell Phone:- 0020111029094