M/s Jaz Omar El Khayam Lake Cruise 3 Nights From Abu Simbal To Aswan
Posting ads for 7 years
03 Nights / 04 Days From Abu Simbel to Aswan Every Friday
Day 1: Embarkation before lunch and Lunch on board. In the afternoon you will marvel at the great Abu Simbel temples, your first encounter with the Egyptian wonders. Dinner and overnight on board the ship.
(Kasr Ibrim / Amada / Wadi El Seboua)
Day 2: Enjoy having breakfast while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. View the Kasr Ibrim fortress from the sun deck and sail to Amada where you will visit the temple of Amada, Ed Deir and the tomb of Pennut. Return to ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi el Seboua. Dinner and overnight on board the ship.
Day 3: After Breakfast visit Wadi el Seboua, then take a camel ride or walk to El Dakka and Mehraka. Back to the ship to sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
(Aswan / Check out)
Day 4: After breakfast, you will visit Kalabsha temple dedicated to the Nubian god Mandulis and continue to Beit el Wali to visit the beautiful kiosk of Kertassi to encounter the Nubian style temple dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure by our representative
- All transfers from/to Lake Cruise by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star deluxe Lake Nasser cruise on full board basis
- All Lake Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan
- Professional Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Any optional tours
E-mail:- [email protected]
Address:- 124, Haram street, Giza, Egypt
Contact Person:- Hend Badawy
Cell Phone:- 0020111029094