Ms Darakum Nile Cruise Package 3 Nights From Luxor To Aswan
Posting ads for 6 years
Itinerary : Every Friday Aswan - Luxor 3 Nights
Type : Nile Cruise Holiday
Guide : Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price: From : 420 USD
Aswan - Luxor 3 Nights Every Friday
Day 1: Arrive Aswan - Nile Cruise sights
Meet and assist by our travel REP at your arrival at Aswan airport, train terminal, or hotels in Aswan. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to embark MS Darakum Nile cruise ship. Lunch meal is served aboard the cruise, followed by a guided tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries, and the Temple of Philae. Back to the cruise ship for dinner, Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 2: Kom Ombo - Edfu Nile Cruise sights
Breakfast on board the MS Darakum Nile cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Lunch is served a board the cruise, continue sailing to Edfu to visit Hours temple. Back to the cruise for afternoon tea and dinner on board and overnight in Edfu.
Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise sights
After breakfast onboard MS Darakum Nile cruise, sail to Luxor. Lunch is served and then you will be taken in a guided tour to the East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to visit the most famous Karnak and LuxorTemples. Return to the ship for afternoon tea, dinner and overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 4: Luxor sightseeing / Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast, followed by aguided visit the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. From there you will then be transferred to Luxor airport, train terminal or Luxor hotels.
- Meet and greet service by our REP in arrival & departure
- Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle
- Accommodation aboard 5 star cruise ship on full board basis
- Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple according to the cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the cruise itinerary
- Tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam-
- Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
- Service charges and all applicable local taxes
Nile Cruise Info:-
MS Darakum Nile Cruise, recently launched in April 2008,72 m lenghth, one of the most
luxurious vessels on the Nile. You will be assured of comfort and excellent service on your trip along the River Nile.
Ship offers 44 cabins and 8 suites. All cabins are facing the Nile & provided with large panoramic windows except the lower deck cabins.Each cabin has either two Twin beds or a King-size bed.The crew and the management on the M/S Darakum assure comfortable and enjoyable cruise on the Nile River.
MS Darakum Nile Cruise Facilities:
There is a large restaurant with a single sitting, Lounge bar, Pub, Sundeck with Swimming Pool, Mini gym, Discotheque, Gift shop
MS Darakum Nile Cruise Cabins:
Each cabin has private bathroom with bath tub & Hair Dryer, mini-bar, Satellite LCD T.V , Internal telephone, controlled air conditioning, safe deposit box & 2 Life Jackets.
Deck 4: 2 Senior Suites
Deck 3: 18 Cabins + 02 Senior Suites + 02 Panorama
Suites Deck 2: 18 Cabins + 02 Junior Suites
Deck 1: 08 Cabins
E-mail:- [email protected]
Address:- 124, Haram street, Giza, Egypt
Contact Person:- Magdy Abdel Ghany
Cell Phone:- 0020162922290