Ms Darakum Nile Cruise Egypt
Posting ads for 7 years
Itinerary A : Every Monday Luxor - Aswan 4 Nights
Itinerary B : Every Friday Aswan - Luxor 3 Nights
Type : Nile Cruise Holiday
Guide : Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price: From : 420 USD
Itinerary A :Luxor - Aswan 4 Nights Every Monday
Day 1: Arrive Luxor - Nile Cruise sights
Meet and assist by our travel REP upon arrival at Luxor airport, train station, or Luxor hotels. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to board MS Darakum Nile cruise. Lunch is served a board, followed by a guided tour to visit the most famous Karnak and LuxorTemples. Back to your cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner, overnight stay a board the cruise in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor sightseeing
Breakfast on board the MS Darakum Nile cruise boat, followed by a guided tour to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Back to the cruise for lunch and an afternoon tea during sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight a board in Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo sightseeing
Breakfast on board the MS Darakum Nile cruise ship, then you will be taken in a guided tour to visit HorusTemple in Edfu. Back to the cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board the cruise. A guided tour to visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Aswan sightseeing
Breakfast a board the MS Darakum Nile cruise, followed by an early tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple during sailing by a small motor boat, visit the Botanical Garden. Overnight stay on board in Aswan.
Day 5: Aswan - Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast aboard MS Darakum Nile cruise. transfer to Aswan airport, train station, Aswan Hotels.
Itinerary B :Aswan - Luxor 3 Nights Every Friday
Day 1: Arrive Aswan - Nile Cruise sights
Meet and assist by our travel REP at your arrival at Aswan airport, train terminal, or hotels in Aswan. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to embark MS Darakum Nile cruise ship. Lunch meal is served aboard the cruise, followed by a guided tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries, and the Temple of Philae. Back to the cruise ship for dinner, Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 2: Kom Ombo - Edfu Nile Cruise sights
Breakfast on board the MS Darakum Nile cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Lunch is served a board the cruise, continue sailing to Edfu to visit Hours temple. Back to the cruise for afternoon tea and dinner on board and overnight in Edfu.
Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise sights
After breakfast onboard MS Darakum Nile cruise, sail to Luxor. Lunch is served and then you will be taken in a guided tour to the East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to visit the most famous Karnak and LuxorTemples. Return to the ship for afternoon tea, dinner and overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 4: Luxor sightseeing / Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast, followed by aguided visit the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. From there you will then be transferred to Luxor airport, train terminal or Luxor hotels.
What to bring: -
Passport valid for 6 months
Cotton clothes in summer
Warm clothes in winter
- Meet and greet service by our REP in arrival & departure
- Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle
- Accommodation aboard 5 star cruise ship on full board basis
- Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple according to the cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the cruise itinerary
- Tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam-
- Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
- Service charges and all applicable local taxes
- Price is per person in double cabin
- Children under 2 Years FREE
- Children from 2-4.99 years FREE
- Children from 5-12 years old get discounts 50%
- Cruises offered almost available but subject to availability at time of booking and in case of overbooking we would provide similar ones with same facilities.
- Personal expenses
- Optional excursions
e-mail:- [email protected]
Address:- 124, Haram street, Giza, Egypt
Contact Person:- Magdy Abdel Ghany
Cell Phone:- 0020162922290