Kathmandu, Pokhara & Jomsom (11 Days)
Posting ads for 7 years
As you take on this trip, you will be guided to the most amazing sightseeing places of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan, providing you an insight into the rich culture and tradition of Nepal.
Then you will head towards Pokhara, where you will get to explore the beautiful ambience of the city. The major tourist attractions in Pokhara include Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake, Rupa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davis Fall, the gorge of the Seti River, etc.
After your sightseeing tour in Pokhara, you fly to Jomsom which is blessed with exquisite natural beauty. Jomsom is situated on the bank of Kali Gandaki River and is dominated by massive Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri peaks.
An excursion around Jomsom gives you a truly rewarding experience of a lifetime. The trip concludes in Chitwan, with a visit to Nepal's biggest National park. The Royal Chitwan National Park, situated in the tropical Terai region, is renowned for being home to various rare species, particularly the one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger.
Taking on this fun-filled journey, you get to experience real adventure and pleasure, leaving you with unforgettable memories to cherish.
Ends at:10 Nights/11 Days
Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Nagarkot
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Fly / Drive Pokhara
Fly Pokhara to Jomsom (2713m) & trek to Kagbeni 3-4hrs.
Trek to Muktinath Visit around
Trek to Jomsom
From Jomsom Fly back to Pokhara , Boating on fewa lake
Transfer to Royal Chitwan National Park
Safari excursion in Royal Chitwan National Park
Return to Kathmandu
Mountain Flight and Depart from KathmanduFor price CONTACT US skype:princeofnepal Cost Includes
- Pokhara/ Kathmandu Jomsom airfare
- 2 Nights accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on twin sharing
- 2 Night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast on twin sharing
- 1 Night accommodation in Nagarkot with breakfast on twin sharing
- 2nights 3 days tour package in Chitwan with all meals and jungle activities
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara with entry fees.
- 2 Night in Jomsom in Local lodge
- Boating on Phewa Lake
- Airport transfers and escort
- All required private surface transfers as per the itinerary
- International flights,airport tax and Mountain Flight
- lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Pokhara
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client insurance
OKNEPAL TRAVEL AND TOURS (P) LTD
Thamel Tridevi Marg, Kathmandu , Nepal, P.O BOX : 19698
Phone: 009771- 4443205, 01- 4431996, 01- 4411182
Fax no: 01- 4435606
WEBSITE: WWW.OKTREK.COM EMAIL: [email protected] ATLEE CRANCE JR
6654 ARLINGTON BLVD
FALLSCHURCH, VA, 22042
CELL: 001 -703-639-7535
EMAIL: [email protected] KRISHNA GC
62 ASHBURNHAM PLACE
EMAIL: [email protected]