Kasr Ibrim 4 Night From Abu Simbal To Aswan
Posting ads for 6 years
Itinerary : 04 Nights / 05 Day from Aswan to Abu Simbel every Saturday
Type : 5 star deluxe Lake Cruise
Guide : Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price : From : 365 EURO
Itinerary :04 Nights / 05 Days From Aswan to Abu Simbel Every Saturday
Day 1: Arrival in Aswan to board the Kasr Ibrim.
Lunch on board.
Visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi
Afternoon tea is served in the lounge.
Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan Harbour.
(Wadi El Seboua)
Day 2: Sailing to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when passing the Tropic of Cancer.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
(Wadi El Souba / Amada)
Day 3: Breakfast on board followed by a morning visit to Wadi El Seboua, the temple of Dakka, and temple of Meharakka.
Lunch on board while sailing to Amada.
Visit the temples of Amada and of Derr, as well as the tomb of Penout.
Dinner and overnight on board at Amada.
(Kasr Ibrim / Abu Simbel)
Day 4: Sailing to Kasr Ibrim.
Breakfast and morning visit to the citadel of Kasr Ibrim. Tour conducted from the ship's sun deck as entrance to the site is not permitted.
Sailing to Abu Simbel.
After-lunch visit of the Temples of Abu Simbel.
Sound & Light show at Abu Simbel temples (non-compulsory, ticket not included).
Candlelight dinner on board and overnight at Abu Simbel.
Day 5: Breakfast on board.
Those who wish may enjoy a second visit to the Abu Simbel temples to watch the sunrise (entrance ticket is not included).
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure by our representative
- All transfers from/to Lake Cruise by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star deluxe Lake cruise on full board basis
- All Lake Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan
- Professional Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Any optional tours
- Prices are quoted in Euro currency per person based on double occupancy.
- Single Cabins will be subject to a supplement.
- Triple Cabins reduction will be applied