Jordan Wadi Rum Tour From Aqaba Port
Posting ads for 7 years
Our Wadi Rum tour will start with pick up service from your ship terminal in Aqaba port, where our REP will meet you with aboard reflecting your name, then from Aqaba port you will be transferred by air-conditioned vehicle with your private guide to the region known as Wadi Rum. It is actually a series of valleys about 2km wide stretching north to south for about 130km. The way will take only 1 hour. The local people in Wadi Rum are also incredibly friendly, their hospitality is part of their creed that no traveller is turned away. This is part of a desert code of survival. Once taken in, a guest will be offered the best of the available food and plenty of tea and coffee. By about the 4th century ??, Wadi Rum was settled by the Nabataeans who built temples and wrote inscriptions on the rocks - many of which can still be seen. By jeep 4x4 enjoy visit to Wadi Um Eshreen, Sand Dunes has a small section of beautiful red sand up the slope of Jebel Umm Ulaydiyya. Next step in Wadi Rum will be Al Khazali, it is a narrow canyon with petroglyphs etched into the cave walls depicting humans and antelopes dating back to the Thamudic times, can be explored on foot for about 150m until you reach some rocks, Abu Aineh which has a spring, one of the impressive rock formations in Wadi Rum was named "The Seven Pillars of Wisdom" for its shape. Also you will see Barrah Siq is long (about 5km) canyon and it is worth to be explored. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Wadi Rum, then you will be transferred back to Aqaba to your ship terminal in Aqaba port.
- Pick up and drop off services from your ship in Aqaba port
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle in Aqaba port
- Tour by Jeep 4x4 in Wadi Rum Jordan
- English speaking tour guide in Wadi Rum Jordan
- Admission fees to the sights in Wadi Rum Jordan
- Lunch at local restaurant in Wadi Rum
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses
- 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
- 75% balance will required in pick up from your cruise ship in Aqaba port and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking & Confirmation:
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment. Booking Confirmation will be sent to you by email in a maximum 1 hour after payment.
Email: [email protected]