Investors Looking For More
Posting ads for 8 years
B&G Holdings managing Company HB investments has been Acquiring companies and investment opportunities which in the past performed extraordinary and have yielded above average profit margins due to certain circumstances the current owners are in a position to liquidate assets and good standing corporation fillings, which with a small investment on your behalf could help with obtaining your visa to travel freely and conduct business.
There has never been a better time to invest in the U.S. market as the dollar falls weak against other world currencies it makes for the perfect opportunity for those looking to invest small amounts in the U.S. to grow a significant retirement.
All of our work is done on a success basis.
We have programs geared towards individuals looking to obtain E1- E2 or the B1-B2 visa status. We have 9 years of experience in managing turn-around in failing companies. This opens a huge return on investments, 80% of Us Corporations fail due to the lack of experienced professionals, a thorough business plan and sufficient capital.
• 300 days of sunshine a year.
• Annual average temperature of 70 degrees.
• 1,800 miles of coast line (some of the best beaches in the world).
• Baby Boomers retiring: 42% of the 77 million plan on retiring in the Southeast.
• No State income tax.
• Already with a population of two million, Orlando and the surrounding area is projected to be amongst the nation's fastest-growing regions in the United States.
• As the world's top vacation and travel destination, Orlando boasts dozens of attractions and theme parks including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and Discovery Cove where visitors can play and swim with dolphins.
• Downtown "Cultural Corridor” is home to several museums.
• More than a dozen colleges including the University of Central Florida with its new medical school and Research Park.
• More than 50 lakes make Orlando a boating, fishing, and water sports paradise.
• Over 180 unique events annually (rodeos to art festivals).
• Affordable housing. Many builders offer generous buyer incentives, upgrade packages, and competitive financing.
• World-class convention services (Orange County Convention Center).
• Orlando International Airport is one of busiest in the world, and ranked #1 by International Air Transport Association & JD Powers in passenger satisfaction.
• Dining (4,500 restaurants, over 50 upscale).
• Golf capital of the world (over 207 golf courses & 800 tennis courts).
• Shopping Mecca (52 million square feet of retail space).
Through good economic times and bad, the U.S. market has proven to be a time-tested, recession-resistant industry, and there is every indication that this market will continue to grow for years to come. Currently, there are 77 million Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964) in the United States. By 2012, fifty percent of the population will be over the age of 50. Baby Boomers control 70 percent of the financial assets and 50% of all discretionary income. They hate the prospect of getting old and are more than willing to open their wallets to help them retain or rediscover the look, feel and health of their youth. These statistics make U.S. market one of the best business investment opportunities available today!
We are open to all investors contact us today to discuss all details and your situation.