Egypt Travel During New Years'. From 1410 Usd
Posting ads for 7 years
Duration : 10 days/ 09 nights
Schedule : 28 Dec till 06 January 2011
Type : Private Guided Tour
Sites : Cairo, Giza, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria
Day 1: 28 Dec: Tuesday: Arrive Egypt
Memphis Tours representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: 29 Dec: Wednesday: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, check out from your hotel, then enjoy an excursion to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus & see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts, in the evening transfer to Giza station taking sleeping train to Cairo. Breakfast - Lunch- Dinner
Day 3: 30 Dec: Thursday:
Upon arrival at Luxor station, transfer by a private A/C vehicle to your Alyssa Nile Cruise, Check in for embarkation before Lunch, enjoy the East Bank (karnak temple & Luxor Temple ) and overnight on board. Breakfast - Lunch- Dinner
Day 4: 31 Dec: Friday:
Breakfast on board, pay a visit to the West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon, then sail to Esna & Edfu. Overnight on Board. Breakfast - Lunch- Dinner
Day 5: 01 Jan: Saturday:
Breakfast on board, visit Horus temple, then sail to Kom Ombo to visit Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Have lunch on board then sail to Aswan. Overnight on board. Breakfast - Lunch- Dinner
Day 6: 02 Jan: Sunday
You will be accompanied by your knowledgeable Egyptologist guide for an amazing tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae, then enjoy a Felucca ride around Botanical Garden, dinner and overnight in Aswan. Breakfast - Lunch- Dinner
Day 7: 03 Jan: Monday
Disembarkation after breakfast where you can leave your luggage and enjoy the swimming pool till the time of the train at 17:00. Or Optional tour to go to Abu Simbel from Aswan by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Pickup is at 04:00 am and back at 13:00. Then transfer to Aswan station staking sleeping train to Cairo. Breakfast - Dinner
Day 08: 04 Jan: Tuesday
You will be met at Giza station, then transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight. Breakfast
Day 09: 05 Jan: Wednesday
Breakfast, taking a tour to the second capital of Egypt, Alexandria visiting Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot where Alexandria's ancient lighthouse once stood. See the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacombs. Return to Cairo and overnight. Breakfast - Lunch
Day 10: 06 Jan: Thursday, Final departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure. Breakfast
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure by Memphis Tours representatives.
• All transfers to/from airport, hotels, Nile cruise& train station by private A/C vehicle.
• Accommodation 3 nights in Cairo included breakfast
•Accommodation one sleeping train for 02 nights, breakfast & dinner are included.
• Accommodation 4 nights on Alyssa Nile Cruise, 5* deluxe cruise with full board basis.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sites above, Giza, Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu& Luxor.
• Professional Egyptologist tour guide at your preferred language.
• Sightseeing tours during your stay aboard the cruise joining English-speaking tour guide.
• New Year's gala dinner included on the cruise
• Lunch meal at excellent quality local restaurant during tours in Cairo
• Bottle of mineral water and cup of tea or Coffee after lunch meals in Cairo and Giza.
• Mineral water and soft drinks on board vehicles through out trip in Cairo and Giza.
• Free cell phone with local SIM card (charged with 10 L.E, 2 international or 30 local minutes) to keep in touch with your home and tour operator as well.
• All taxes & service charge.
For More Information : http://www.memphistours.com/christmas/Christmas_New_Year_tours_Egypt_programs.php?Classical_Trip=New+Year+Offer&ProgramID=1122
Or Contact us at : [email protected]