Egypt Classical Tour Package, Travel To Egypt, Egypt Sightseeing Trip
Posting ads for 7 years
Length : 9 Days - 8 Nights
Type : Sightseeing Tour Package
Guide : Private Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price : From : 955 USD
DAY 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
Upon your arrival at Cairo Airport, our representative will be waiting to assist you through airport formalities and escort you to the hotel in Cairo for check in and overnight stay in Cairo.
DAY 2:Cairo sightseeing tours - Train to Aswan
Check out after breakfast. Depart for a full day city tour of Cairo. Visit the famous Egyptian Museum. After discovering the pyramids of Giza and the famous Sphinx, you will visit the Citadel of Saladdin and Mohamed Ali Mosque. Your tour will end with a visit to Khan El Khalili, the oldest bazaar in Cairo, where you can shop for souvenirs. After a full day in Cairo, you will be escorted to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 3: Arrive Aswan - Nile Cruise Holiday
Morning arrival at the Aswan Train Station, where you will be met by our representative for transfer to your Nile cruise, which will be your home for the next three nights. Check in. Embarkation and check in before lunch on board. In the afternoon, you will visit the High Dam, unfinished obelisk, and beautiful Temple of Philae. Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 4:Kom Ombo - Edfu - Nile Cruise Holiday
Early morning sail to Kom Ombo. In Kom Ombo, visit the temples of Sobek and Horus. Lunch on board. Relax and admire the beautiful scenery along the Nile while sailing to Edfu. In Edfu, take a tour by horse-drawn carriage to visit the Temple of Horus. Back on board and sail to Luxor. Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 5: Luxor - Nile Cruise Holiday
Following breakfast on board; depart for visits to the sites on the West Bank, including the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatchepsut, and three tombs in the Valley of the Kings. Lunch on board. Spend the afternoon visiting the Karnak and Luxor Temples on the East Bank. Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor.
DAY 6: Luxor free day - Cairo
Disembark the cruise after breakfast; free time in Luxor for shopping and optional tours ( optional tour to visit Dandara Temple - or Luxor Museum) then transfer to Luxor train terminal to board the sleeper train to Cairo.
DAY 7: Cairo - Bahariya Oasis - White Desert
In arrival at Cairo you will start our 360 km journey to Bahariya Oasis. Lunch then visit The black Desert and the dune area. We start our climb of a 50 meter dune and in the route to Farafra we visit the Crystal Mountain, the area of the wonders with the desert roses then we head to the White Desert. We start exploring the formations and wind carved sculptor, in the evening, we have a barbeque dinner and sleep in camps under the stars
DAY 8: Bahariya Oasis - Cairo
After breakfast; drive to visit the Tombs of the Nobles, and the Golden Mummies, after we drive back to Cairo check in and over night.
DAY 9:Cairo - Fly home
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Cairo International airport to fly back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative in all airports
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 night aboard first class sleeper train
- Nile Cruise accommodation for 3 nights on full board basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in camping in the White Desert
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Egyptian Museum & Citadel
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
- Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey - Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- All shore excursions as per the tour cruise itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary
- All hotel taxes and charges
What to bring:-
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Sun block
- Photo/Video Camera
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special
Vehicles used :
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights
1) Online Payment by Credit card visa or Master via our secure payment page on our website
2 ) Bank transfer:
Maestro Online Travel Egypt -bank details:
Account Name: Maestro Online Travel
Account No: 517517
Bank: Arab African International Bank
25% down payment required to secure the booking ( by credit cards )
75% balance in pick up from your hotel in the tour day. (credit card / or / cash)
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Magdy Abdel Ghany
Maestro Online Travel Egypt-Haram Branch
Cell : 002 01629 222 90