Egypt Budget Trip For Cairo/luxor/alexandria
Posting ads for 6 years
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities. Transfer from the
airport to the hotel in private A/C bus.
Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, leaving the hotel for doing full day tour to the pyramids of giza, the sphinx.
Afternoon drive to the city to visit the Egyptian museum in cairo which contains more than 120,000 items, and all the collection of the king TutAnkAmun.
Transfer to the train station to take the sleeper train to Luxor.
After Breakfast The guide will meet you then start your Full Day Tour to West Bank visiting Valley of
Kings-Deir El Bahari Temple-Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Then visiting East Bank visiting Karnak and Luxor Temple .
Transfer to the hotel in Luxor for over night.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take the flight to Cairo.
Arrive to Cairo and transfer to the city visiting the citadel of Saladdin and the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali, and old cairo churches
Check in the hotel for over night.
After breakfast, going to Alexandria by the private coach (220 k.m.).
visiting the famous Catacombs of kom El Shokafa, the Roman Theater, the Library of Alexandria and the Montazah Palace and Gardens.
Check in the hotel in Alexandria for overnight.
Check out after breakfast and transfer to the airport to take the flight to Cairo for Final departure.
Program Includes:- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night on Sleeper train on half board basis.
- Domestic flight tickets Luxor / Cairo.
- 2 Full days tour in Cairo.
- 1 Full day tour in Luxor.
- 1 Full day tour in Alexandria.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide. -
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Free Camel ride at the Pyramids area.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
what to bring
Passport valid for 6 months
Cotton clothes in summer - Heavy clothes in winter
Sun block - Sunglasses - Hat