Egypt Budget Trip For Cairo And Alexandria
Posting ads for 6 years
Arrival to cairo airport, meet and assist .
Transfer to the hotel in cairo for over night.
After breakfast, leaving the hotel for doing full day tour to the pyramids of giza, the sphinx. afternoon drive to the city to visit the Egyptian museum in cairo which contains more than 120,000 items.and all the collection of the king TutAnkAmun, later we drive to the citadel of saladin and visit the most beautiful mosque in Egypt [the alabaster mosque of king Mohamed Ali] back to the hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, going to Alexandria by the private coach (220 k.m.).
visiting the famous Catacombs of kom El Shokafa, the Roman Theater, the Library of Alexandria and the Montazah Palace and Gardens.
Back to Cairo for overnight.
Check out after breakfast and transfer to the airport for final departure.
Program Includes:- 3 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids, Sphinx.
- 1 Full day tour in Alexandria visiting catacombs, Roman Theater, Alexandria Library, and Montazah.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Free Camel ride at the Pyramids area.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Personal items.
what to bring
Passport valid for 6 months
Cotton clothes in summer - Heavy clothes in winter
Sun block - Sunglasses - Hat