Egypt Best Classic Packages 9 Nights
Posting ads for 6 years
Length : 10 Days - 9 Nights
Type : Sightseeing Tour Package
Guide : Private Professional Egyptologist Guide
Price : From : 1055 USD
Day 1: Arrival Cairo, Egypt
In your arrival at Cairo airport you will be met and assisted by our travel representative, who, will escort to your hotel for check in and relax. In the evening an optional dinner cruise with belly dance show, then back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast, sightseeing tour in Giza to visit the great pyramids, the Sphinx and the ValleyTemple. Lunch is served during the tour. Optional tour to attend the sound and light show at the Pyramids. Then head to the Papyrus institute and Perfume Factory if you wish to have information about that. Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour - sleeper Train to Aswan
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo followed by sightseeing tour in Cairo to visit the national Egyptian Museum of antiquities, tour to Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Saladin Citadel, and the Coptic churches in Old Cairo as well followed by a shopping tour to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars, Lunch is served during the tours. From there you will be taken the train station to board the first class sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight aboard the train.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing - Nile cruise Holiday
Breakfast aboard the train before reaching Aswan, Upon arrival Aswan, our travel REP will be waiting for you to escort you in a guided tour to the sights in Aswan to visit the high dam, the unfinished obelisk and the Philae Temple, then transfer to the cruise to check in and lunch aboard the cruise. In the afternoon enjoy a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile. Transfer to the cruise, dinner and entertainment on board. Sail to Kom ombo and overnight stay aboard the nile cruise.
Day 5: Kom Ombo - Edfu tours - Nile cruise Holiday
Breakfast, arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple, the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180-year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Dinner followed by a galabiya party, sail to Luxor and overnight aboard.
Day 6: Luxor sightseeing tours - Nile cruise
After breakfast, you will be taken in a guided tour t to visit the west bank, El Dier El Bahari (Queen Hatschepsut temple, valley of the kings, colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise, lunch, then sightseeing of the east bank to visit the famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. In the evening an optional tour to attend the sound light show at Karnak temple, then back to the cruise entertainment and overnight on board.
Day 7: Nile Cruise - Luxor - Hurghada Beach Holiday
Check out from the Nile Cruise after breakfast, with free time at your own in Luxor for optional activities ( Luxor Museum- Dendera Temple ) Then you will be transferred to Hurghada Red Sea hotel for your Beach relaxation holiday, check in at the hotel and overnight stay in Hurghada.
Day # 8: Hurghada City Tour Enjoy your
Breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada with leisurely free time to enjoy the sun on the sandy beach and swimming. In the afternoon you will be accompanied by your private English speaking guide and exclusive deluxe vehicle for a city tour of Hurghada to visit the Aquarium Museum, followed by a visit to the Old Mosque and the Orthodox Church of St. Mary Church, the fishermen village as well as the port where the small ships being constructed and renovated. Enjoy free time for Shopping in the local bazaars where you can find your own Egyptian treasures that can be purchased. Finally a short visit to our projects in Hurghada From there you will be transferred back to the hotel for free time and an enjoyable overnight stay at your hotel in Hurghada.
Day # 9: Snorkeling Trip by Boat in Hurghada
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to the Marina and embark the boat for a fantastic snorkeling trip to the Desert giftun Island free time for swimming and play with dolphins, great opportunity for different kind of water sports activities. Lunch aboard the boat is including water and soft drinks. In the afternoon sail back to the marina and transfer to your hotel for free time at leisure and overnight.
Day # 10: Hurghada - Cairo - fly back home
Breakfast at the hotel in Hurghada, then you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo onto your flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative in all airports
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by modern air-conditioned buses
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo on bed and buffet breakfast
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night aboard first class sleeper train
- Cruise accommodation for 3 nights on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets from Hurghada - Cairo on Egyptair
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
- Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey - Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- All shore excursions as per the tour cruise itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary
- Prices are quoted in USD currency per person based on double occupancy.
- Single room will be subject to a supliment.
- Triple room reduction will be applied
- Prices are not valid during ( New Year - Xmas - Easter ) Periods
- Children between 2-12 years get 50% discount.
Website:- egypt onlinetours.com
e-mail:- [email protected]
Address:- 124, Haram street, Giza, Egypt
Contact Person:- Magdy Abdel Ghany
Cell Phone:- 0020162922290