Easter Holidays & Tours In Egypt
Posting ads for 8 years
Easter Holidays & Tours in Egypt
10 Days / 09 Nights
Price per person 1150 Euro
Day 01: Friday 02 April. 2010
Memphis Tours representative will meet & assist you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, and handle all your procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities Egypt - entry visa included - After that you will be transferred to Movenpick Pyramids hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check in. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Saturday: 03 April. 2010
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) Lunch included during the tour and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom's capital and famous Necropolis. An optional tour to attend the sound and light show at pyramids. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Sunday: 04 April. 2010
Breakfast at the hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot). Lunch through out the tour at HARD ROCK restaurant inside Grand Hyatt hotel Cairo and then move to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Transfer to Giza train station to take a first class sleeper train to Luxor. Dinner and overnight onboard the train.
Day 04: Monday: 05 April. 2010
Breakfast aboard the train and then arrive Luxor - met and assisted by Memphis tours representative and transferred to your 5* Nile cruise Movenpick Radamis 1 to embark. Free time until lunch - lunch on board the cuise then visit East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples), Dinner on board and Overnight in Luxor.
Day 05: Tuesday 06 April. 2010
Early morning optional hot air balloon trip over the West Bank of the Nile to watch Luxor city from an amazing view. Breakfast on board, after that Visit the West Bank - The Valley of the Kings & Queens, The temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari & the Colossi of Memnon. Sail to Esna at 12:00 p.m, lunch on board. Enjoy Free at leisure with Afternoon tea. Dinner on board and Overnight in Esna.
Day 06: Wednesday 07 April: 2010
Sail to Edfu, breakfast on board while sailing, enjoy free at leisure during sailing. Lunch on board then visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during Sailing to Kom Ombo. Dinner on board and Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Day 07: Thursday 08 April: 2010
Breakfast on board, Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Aswan, Lunch on board. Enjoy visiting the High Dam, the Temple of Philae & Unfinished Obelisk. Sail on the Nile by Felucca around Kitchener's island. Take afternoon tea during Sailing. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 08: Friday 09 April: 2010
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation after breakfast at 08:00 a.m. Today if you would like, you can join the early morning optional tour to Abu Simbel by private air-conditioned van with personal guide. Day use at the hotel in Aswan until the sleeping train time by evening. Evening transfer to Aswan railway station to board the sleeping train back to Cairo - overnight on board.
Day 09: Saturday 10 April: 2010
Breakfast aboard the train and then arrive Giza train station, meet & assist by Memphis Tours representative and transfer to your hotel - check in and overnight stay. Optional tour in Cairo to visit the Cairo tower and then proceed to the Pharaonic village.
Day 10: Sunday 11 April: 2010
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo - free time before your flight - check out and then transferred to Cairo International Airport for your departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure by Memphis Tours representatives.
• All transfers to/from airport,hotels, Nile cruise& train station by private A/C vehicle.
• Egyptian entry visa, provided upon arrival.
• Accommodation 3 nights in Cairo at Movenpick Pyramids 5 * hotel, breakfast included.
• Accommodation 4 nights on Movenpick Radamis I, 5 * cruise with full board basis.
• Sleeping train round trip Cairo/ Luxor - Aswan/ Cairo, dinner & breakfast will be served.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sites, Giza, Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu& Luxor.
• Professional Egyptologist tour guide at your preferred language.
• Sightseeing tours with cruise joining English-speaking tour guide.
• Lunch meal at excellent quality local restaurant during Giza tour (Day #2).
• Lunch at HARD ROCK restaurant & Cafe throughout Cairo tours (Day #3&9).
• Bottle of mineral water and cup of tea or Coffee after lunch meals in Cairo & Giza.
• Mineral water and soft drinks on board vehicles through out trip in Cairo & Giza.
• Free cell phone with local SIM card (charged with 10 L.E, 2 international or 30 local minutes) to keep in touch with your home and tour operator as well.
• All taxes & service charge.
• International flights to/from Egypt.
• Extras at hotels and aboard the cruise (additional meals, drinks, laundry...etc).
• Any optional tours may requested.
• Tipping for the staff (NOT OBLIGATORY)
1- For the honeymooner travellers, please let us know in advance your celebration date to arrange for your surprise even at the hotel or aboard the Nile cruise.
2- Single supplement is applied for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy.
3- Cruise program might be change without any prior notice due to the navigation circumstances, may be in sequences but not in visits.
4- Memphis Tours is not liable for these changes.
5- Single Supplement is 650 Euro
Memphis Tours Egypt
1 korah Ibn, Sherik, Mourad St. Giza
Email: [email protected]