Day Trip To The Pyramids Of Giza By Private Horse Chariot From Alexandria Port
Posting ads for 6 years
Youregypttours.com representative will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. Enjoy a shore excursion & day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle, start your day by privet Chariot horse to enjoy the excursion to the Giza plateau, the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx date back over 3,000 years. While there are actually over 100 pyramids in Egypt, the Pyramids of Giza are by far the most famous and are the last of the original Seven Wonders of the World. Your qualified Egyptologist guide will provide a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), although your guide is not permitted to enter with you.
After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, for thousands of years the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. The Sphinx has the body of a lion and the head of a king, and is surrounded in mystery, including the unanswered questions: who built it and why.then continue your tour by privet Chariot horse to your 5*Deluxe restaurant overlooking the Pyramids.
In addition you will have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how this famous artwork is made. If you do not want to include this visit, just inform your guide on the day.
then back to by Alexandria Port by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Private Horse Chariot during your tour inside the pyramids area.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch at 5*Deluxe restaurant overlooking the Pyramids.
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gratuities (recommended).