Cairo, Luxor From Sharm El Sheikh By Plane
Posting ads for 6 years
Day 1: Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle for flight to Cairo. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. We recommend you knowledgeable guide with academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle East. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met & transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
Day 2: After having your breakfast hotel in Luxor and then you will be accompanied by your English speaking tour guide and private air-conditioned modern vehicle to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch in route in local restaurant and then you will be moved to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt.
After that you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh where you will be met by our representative and transfer to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
• Internal flight ticket (Sharm El Sheikh/Cairo - Cairo/ Luxor - Luxor/ Sharm)
• Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
• Accommodation in Luxor at 04 star hotel include breakfast
• All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English speaking guide throughout tours
• Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo & Luxor
• Lunch at local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Luxor
• Mineral water and soft drink on board the vehicle
• Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night at 4* hotel (Mercure Luxor)
• Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
• All services charges and taxes
• Personal expenses
• Any extras not mentioned above
All prices are quoted in Euro currency per person
What to bring:-
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Sun block
- Photo/Video Camera