Cairo And Luxor Two Days Trip From Alexandria Port
Posting ads for 7 years
Day 01: Luxor Day Tour.
Your egypt tours REP will pick you up from your Cruise in Alexandria (07:00 am till 08:00 am according to cruise schedule) and then transfer to Alexandria Airport and fly to Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the fabulous Karnak Temples, the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch will be in a local restaurant. After that you will be moved to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs. Continue the tour and visit the Hatshepsut's Temple at El Deir El Bahary , this impressive temple dedicated Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. After that, you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned bus to Luxor Airport for flight to Cairo. Upon arrival transfer to your Five Star hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 02: Cairo Day tour.
After Breakfast join your Egyptologist Tour Guide & Enjoy your tour to visit the Giza Plateau to explore the world famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus & Sphinx and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Later you will visit one of the most important Museums in the World The Egyptian Museum Of Antiquities including a rare collections of more than 250,000 genuine artifacts including the treasures of Tut Ankh Amen. If the time permitted, you will enjoy shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle East. In the evening you will be transferred to Alexandria Port by a private air-conditioned bus. From Cairo to Alexandria, it takes about 03 hours driving. You will be on Alexandria at 07:00 pm.
• Internal flight ticket (Alexandria/Luxor - Cairo/ Luxor).
• Pick up services from your Alexandria Port & back.
• Accommodation in Cairo at 05 star Hotel on B.B.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned bus.
• Private English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Luxor.
• Transfer to/from Airports by A/C modern van.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned van.
• Lunch at local restaurant during tours in Cairo & Luxor.
• Mineral water and soft drink on board the vehicle.
• All service charges & taxes.
• Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tutankhamen Tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
• Personal expenses.