Al Kahila Luxury Nile Cruise 4 Nights From Aswan To Luxor
Posting ads for 7 years
Luxor - Aswan 4 Nights Every Monday
Day 1: Arrive Luxor -
Nile Cruise sights
Meet and assist by our travel REP upon arrival at Luxor airport, train station, or Luxor hotels. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to board the MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise. Lunch is served a board, followed by a guided tour to visit the most famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. Back to your cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner, overnight stay a board the cruise in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor sightseeing
Breakfast on board the MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise, followed by a guided tour to the West Bank of the Nile River in Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Back to the cruise for lunch and an afternoon tea during sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight a board in Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo sightseeing
Breakfast on board the MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise ship, then you will be taken in a guided tour to visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Back to the cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board the cruise. A guided tour to visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Aswan sightseeing
Breakfast a board the MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise, followed by an early tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple during sailing by a small motor boat, visit the Botanical Garden. Overnight stay on board in Aswan.
Day 5: Aswan - Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast. transfer to Aswan airport, train station, Aswan Hotels.
- Meet and greet service by our REP in arrival & departure
- Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle
- Accommodation aboard 5 star cruise ship on full board basis
- Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple according to the nile cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the nile cruise itinerary
- Tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam
- Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
- Service charges and all applicable local taxes
- Personal expenses
- Optional excursions
- Price is per person in double cabin
- Children under 2 Years FREE
- Children from 2-4.99 years FREE
- Children from 5-12 years old get discounts 50%
- Cruises offered almost available but subject to availability at time of booking and in case of overbooking we would provide similar ones with same facilities.
Nile Cruise Info:-
MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise is 5 star deluxe with its high class extended facilities and luxurious atmosphere - an unforgettable holiday with your family and friends. Al Kahila Nile cruise, feel the magnificence of the River Nile, sway with its waves and enjoy highly prestigious cruise,it leaves you with nothing to worry about.
Al MS Kahila has 12 Suites & 58 Double cabins distributed on the main, two upper decks & one lower deck with large panoramic windows to open from ceiling to floor.
MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise Facilities:
Reception area & Lounge bar with panoramic view, Library, Restaurant, Swimming pool, bar & Sun deck, Boutique & Jeweler shop, Spa center offering an extensive range of facilities: Message room, Turkish bath & Fitness machines, Internet corner, Laundry & dry cleaning facilities, Sound proof on all decks.
MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise Cabins:
Each cabin are fully air conditioned, with private bath/shower, Hair dryer, satellite color TV, DVD films, telephone, closed video circuit, music system,mini bar, fire alarm, protection and smoke detector, Individual safes.
Deck 2: 18 cabins
Deck 1: 18 cabins and 6 suites
Main deck: 16 cabins and 6 suites
Lower deck: 10 cabins
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special
1) Online Payment by Credit card visa or Master via our secure payment page on our website
2 ) Bank transfer:
Maestro Online Travel Egypt -bank details:
Account Name: Maestro Online Travel
Account No: 517517
Bank: Arab African International Bank
25% down payment required to secure the booking ( by credit cards )
75% balance in pick up from your hotel in the tour day. ( credit card / or / cash )
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Magdy Abdel GHany
Maestro Online Travel Egypt-Haram Branch
Cell : 002 01629 222 90
Emails: [email protected] Website:-