8 Days Egypt Holiday From Sharm
Posting ads for 7 years
Duration : 08 Days / 07 Nights
Schedule : Every Friday from Sharm El Sheikh
Type : Deluxe Tour
Sites : Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Nile Cruise.
Day 1: Arrive Sharm
Memphis Tours representative will meet & assist you upon your arrival at Sharm International Airport. After that you will be transferred to Maritim Royal Peninsula Sharm Resort, 05 star resort by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check in. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Cairo. Then you will be met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) Lunch included during the tour and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom's capital and famous Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot) Lunch through out the tour at HARD ROCK restaurant inside Grand Hyatt hotel Cairo and then move to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Later, you will be transferred to Giza railway station to board the sleeping train to Aswan-dinner and breakfast will be served on board - overnight on train board.
Day 4: Arrive Aswan/ Nile Cruise Sights
Memphis Tours representative will meet & greet you at Aswan train station and then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to your Nile Cruise ship for embarkation in Aswan before Lunch. You will be accompanied by your knowledgeable Egyptologist guide for an amazing tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae with dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/ Edfu Nile Cruise Sights
Breakfast on board the cruise then Sail to Kom Ombo to visit Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Have lunch on board then, sail to Edfu to visit Hours temple in Edfu. Have tea Afternoon during sailing to Esna. Dinner on board and overnight on your Nile Cruise Ship.
Day 6: Luxor /Nile Cruise Sights
Breakfast on board your Nile cruise ship while sailing to Luxor with lunch on board the vessel then you will be accompanied for a wonderful tour to visit East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Karnak and Luxor temples. You will be transferred back to the Nile cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner on board with overnight aboard the Nile cruise vessel in Luxor.
Day 7: Luxor Sights/ fly to Sharm
Disembarkation after breakfast, pay a visit to the West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari and the Colossi Memnon with free time at leisure in Luxor for great shopping opportunity and then you will be transferred to Luxor airport for flight to Sharm. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 08: Back home
Breakfast, transfer to Sharm Airport for final departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure by Memphis Tours representatives.
• All transfers to/from airport, hotels, Nile cruise & train station by private A/C vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 01 night at Moevenpick Pyramids Hotel , 05 star hotel
• Accommodation 02 nights in Sharm at Maritim Royal Peninsula Resort 5 star hotel, breakfast, dinner & included.
• Accommodation 3 nights Nile Style Cruise, 5 star Deluxe cruise with full board basis.
• Sleeping train Cairo/ Aswan including dinner and breakfast will be served.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sites above, Giza, Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu &Luxor.
• Professional Egyptologist tour guide at your preferred language.
• Sightseeing tours during your stay aboard the cruise joining English-speaking Tour guide.
• Lunch meal at excellent quality local restaurant during tours in Cairo
• Domestic flight (Sharm/Cairo - Luxor/Sharm)• Bottle of mineral water after lunch meals in Cairo and Giza.
• Free travel insurance covering your tours for death against accident by 20000 US Dollars
• Mineral water on board vehicles through out trip in Cairo and Giza.
• Free cell phone with local SIM card (charged with 10 L.E, 2 international or 30 local minutes) to keep in touch with your home and tour operator as well.
• All taxes & service charge.
For more information :
Contact us at :