8 Days Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan
Posting ads for 6 years
Cruise Itinerary A
Itinerary A : 8 Days Dahabiya Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Day 01: (Saturday)
Albaraa Travel meet you at Luxor airport, train terminal or your hotel in Luxor then transfer by A/C vehicle to your Nile Cruise for Check in
- Visit the gigantic temples complex of Karnak, followed by the awesome Luxor Temple started by Amenophis III in the 14th century B.C. and extended by Ramsis II.
Day 02: (Sunday)
- Visit the West Bank Necropolis, the burial ground of the Pharaohs the Valley of the Kings ,where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Proceed to the nearby Valley of the Queens, the mortuary temple of Hatshepsuit and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Free time at leisure
Day 03: (Monday)
- Early Sail to Esna
- Arrive Esna
- Visit the town and temple of Esna dedicated to the creator god Khnum.
- Overnight Esna.
Day 04: (Tuesday)
- Early sailing to Edfu
- Breakfast on board, View of El Kab tombs and site from the deck.
- Lunch on board
- Arrive Edfu
- Visit to one of best preserved temples of Greco - Roman era, that of Horus at Edfu. Experience the horse drawn carriage ride back and forth to the temple.
- Overnight Edfu
Day 05: (Wednesday)
- Early sailing to Kom Ombo
- BBQ lunch on A Nile Island (AlRamady )
- Sail to island (Meneh) Kom Ombo and View the Silesia Temple and sandstone quarries from deck.
- Overnight Meneh Island.
Day 06: (Thursday)
- Visit kom Ombo temple dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon-headed Horus the elder, god of the morning sun.
- Sail to Aswan
- Lunch BBQ on a Nile island (Herdiab)
- Sail to an island prior Aswan island (Copania)
- Dinner on board
Day 07: (Friday)
- Breakfast on island
- Sail to Aswan
- Visit the High Dam and the Old Dam and the ' unfinished obelisk', lying in ancient granite quarries of Aswan. Then proceed to Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, being rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction.
- Visit the Nubian Museum
- Overnight Aswan.
- Check out, then you will be transferred to Luxor airport, train terminal or your hotel in Aswan for your departure
- Meet and greet service upon arrival & departure by company representative
- Accommodation aboard 5* cruise on full board basis
- All shore excursions along the Nile cruise journey
- Excursions to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
- Excursions to visit Elephantine island & Botanical Gardens in Aswan
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan are included
- Professional Egyptologist guide for all shore excursions aboard cruise
- Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
- Free bottled water during transfers to / from cruise vessel in Luxor / Aswan
- Personal expenses
- Optional Tours