Teach In China: An Experience Of A Lifetime!
Posting ads for 8 years
Teach English credited university courses in the SCIC with focus on Academic Writing, Listening, Reading, Communications, and marking the test and examinations.
CFCIE required that Instructional Language is English in our SCIC, therefore, Native English Teachers do not need to speak Chinese. CFCIE provide Chinese Lessons free of charge to our Teachers.Qualification:
Native English Speakers with Bachelor with minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience.
Teaching / TESOL Certificate, Master or PhD degrees preferred but not mandatory.Location of Teaching: Sino-Canadian International College (SCIC) in CFCIE Partnership University-Ã Guangxi Universityâ€™s Main Campus in the City of Nanning. About the City you live (Nanning):
Nanning city, with a population of over 2.5 million, is the Capital City of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region (GXZAR). Nanning has a popular name of â€œAn Ever-Green Cityâ€ in China. Nanning is the China ASEAN Permanent Conference Address and home of Embassies & Consulate General Offices of over 11 ASEAN Countries. Nanning is one of the most livable cities in China.About the Working Place:
Guangxi University (GXU): Established in October 1928. The Guangxi University (GXU) located
In Nanning, the capital city of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Located in charming subtropical scenery, the campus covers an area of 307 hectares with a building area of 1,202,600 square meters.
The university has a library collection of over2.52 million volumes, a store of equipment worth 292 million Yuan, 2 national key disciplines, 5 key disciplines of the 211 project, 2 key laboratories of the ministerial level, 2 key experimental centers of the provincial level, 16 provincial key disciplines, 1 demonstration base for teaching and research of modern agriculture technique, 1 national key laboratory base of ministerial and provincial level, 61 research institutes or centers and 67 university and college laboratories. It has 28 colleges and one department.GXU offers 80 undergraduate programs, 80 graduate programs (including MBA programs and ME programs) and 6 doctoral programs. The enrollment: 25,000 students include 200 doctoral & 4,500 master's degrees programs, as well as 25,000 students for vocation training. The university has a staff of 3,722, of whom 1,824 are full-time teachers, 53 are supervisors of doctoral students, 261 are professors and 535 associate professors. Prof. Sam Rong, Chairman & CEO of CFCIE Canada is the Guest Professor of the GXU and the Honorary Dean of the Sino-Canadian International College (SCIC). GXU Web site: http://www.gxu.edu.cn
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region (GXZAR) located in the south west of China, with a population of 48 million. The Stone Forest and Li-River, a world famous tour resort, are located within a four-hour driving distance from Nanning, the capital of the Region. GXZAR has 45 universities and colleges. Guangxi University ranked the top one in its Region, and ranked the national top 55 universities across China.The Facts about SCIC-Ã Partnership College between CFCIE Canada and GXU China
- Positions opening: 25 Native English Teachers
- Student numbers: 960 in year 2008
- Administrative & Supporting Staff members: 15
- Numbers of Teaching Assistants (Each class is assigned one TA): 24
- Free private and western styled accommodation;
- Free Return Airfare from the location of placement in China to North America, or any other locations.
- Salary from 5,000 to 10,000 Chinese RMB per month (Ref. Our Salary Scale)
- Medical coverage as per Chinese faculty member standard in the University of teaching;
- Free Chinese lessons arranged by the Chinese Partner as per request;
- Duration of assignment: Minimum one academic year; starting September 1st, but need to be arrived a week early for the orientation.
Interested applicants please forward: cover letter & resume and copy of passport page to
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tel: (905) 361-6544 Fax: 905-457-5088