Posting ads for 7 years
Description: Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.Specific Duties:
1. Must have teachable spirit and be committed to team participation. 2.2Ability and proven skills in interpersonal relations and conflict resolution.
3. Proven administrative skills in motivating people, setting goals, and commitment to getting the job done.
4. Must be an initiator and have a strong commitment toward accurate record keeping, procedures and documentation.
5. Must have exceptional organizational skills, ability to interface well in high exposure area.
6. Previous administrative experience preferred with Computers experience required with skill in word processing and spread sheet software.and Support skills needed in areas of HR/Business Support/ Bookeeping, billing etc.
7. Coordinate and implement support for all staff /teachers.
8. Assist in conducting events as assigned.
9. Maintain a master calendar for all events and activities.
10. The position will require handling of confidential information.
11. Be responsible for keeping up to date Director Audit Schedule for Management System abd compliation of management reports as requested.
12. Plan and execute special development projects and events. This includes, but not limited to organizing, tracking, planning and working with various staff and non-staff personnel.
13. Any other task/work may be assigned from time to time
Malaysian who is Bilingual in English Mandarin preferred
Contact:[email protected]Sms/call 96391733