The Scorpion 'supercharged' Xps
Posting ads for 9 years
"Probably the worlds most advanced and most powerful electric portables!"
Airflow is what the Scorpion is all about!
It's Airflow that removes water and soil!
It's Airflow that enables longer hose-runs!
It's Airflow that leaves carpets cleaner & drier!
The airflow of the Scorpion has been measured up to 326 cfm.
Add either our Power Booster or Mitey-One Hybrid Turbo and this can be increased to up to 420 cfm!
These features enable us to offer the Scorpion package either as a stand-alone machine, which can either be left on the van (truck mounted) or demounted when required, or we can supply optional van-mounted tanks to increase the already adequate clean and waste water capacities.
We can also supply the choice of two external through-flow boosters to extend the working distance from the machine..
The Scorpion design concept has, from the outset, been of not just amazing cleaning power, but a modular system that can be tailored to suit the way that you work. Whether you start with just the main unit and add to it as your business grows or opt for the complete system at the outset, the Scorpion-3 XPS Super-Charged System can be relied upon to meet your needs.
Features and specifications:
- The Scorpion-3 incorporates our innovative â€œIntelligent Airflow Management Systemâ€ that automatically helps regulate and increase air-flow within system on operator demand!
- Internally the system is extremely operator friendly regarding maintenance. New advanced electrical harness technology featuring colour coded wiring with component quick disconnect eliminated any hassles and frustrations.
- Operator friendly maintenance extends beyond electrical quick-connects - the vacuum units also incorporate quick-connects on inlet and outlet on the internal air ducting.
- Machine noise level has been reduced to an all-time low - but can be further reduced via optional external silencers.
- Pressure: Adjustable up to 500 psi Quad-cell pump with brushless induction motor for maximum endurance.
- Three special High Performance 3-stage vacuum units.
- Tank capacity: 16/15 gallon Solution/recovery . Featuring high air-flow, view-though design. Featuring solution re-circulating and unique Power Spray System.
- Dimensions: 34" high x 30" long x 18" wide (approx.) Weight approx. 87 lbs*.
- Wheels: two 10" rigid rear and 3" castors to front, with brakes.
2008 model features several further improvements including an new 1/3HP pump motor!
To view the complete Scorpion3 Modular Extraction System, visit http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/index.php?categoryID=110
Solutions (Cornwall) Ltd.
Unit 23 United Downs Industrial Park
Phone: 01209 823764