Nature's Health Vitamin Sources
Posting ads for 7 years
Most people will not have a health regime in their daily life let alone enough natural vitamins in their diet and therefore will tend to suffer from a deficiency of one or more vitamins.
Obviously, it is possible to buy vitamin supplements to help overcome any deficiencies but for the majority of people it should be possible for them to obtain the majority of their recommended daily
allowance of vitamins from natural vitamin sources.
The key to gaining a healthy lifestyle is have the correct amount of vitamins in your body from the most natural forms of vitamin sources in order to be healthy and this can be achieved through a balanced diet. There are certain diets, such as vegetarian, that provide a limited number of natural vitamin supplements and therefore a health supplement may be necessary.
Also, the intake required of these natural vitamin sources at certain periods may need to be increased and a supplement may be the best option. It is important to be aware of each of the different types of vitamins and their best natural vitamin sources so that a person can incorporate as many of these as possible into their regular diet.
For example, water soluble vitamins cannot be stored in the body and need to be replenished on a daily basis so it is natural vitamin sources for these vitamins that are the most essential to know. Below is a list of the essential vitamins needed for a healthy life it is list of the B12 complex vitamins that vital to a good health diet and to our existence.
• Natural vitamin B1 sources are brewer's yeast, whole grains, blackstrap molasses, brown rice, organ meats, egg yolk
• Natural vitamin B2 sources are brewer's yeast, whole grains, legumes, nuts, organ meats, blackstrap molasses
• Natural vitamin B3 sources are lean meats, poultry & fish, brewer's yeast, peanuts, milk, rice bran, potatoes
• Natural vitamin B4 sources are egg yolks, organ meats, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, soybeans, fish, legumes
• Natural vitamin B5 sources are organ meats, egg yolks, legumes, whole grains, wheat germ, salmon, brewer's yeast
• Natural vitamin B6 sources are meats, whole grains, organ meats brewer's yeast, blackstrap molasses, wheat germ
• Natural vitamin B7 sources are egg yolks, liver, unpolished rice, brewer's yeast, sardines, legumes, whole grains
• Natural vitamin B8 sources are who1e grains, citrus fruits, molasses, meat, milk, nuts, vegetables, brewer's yeast
• Natural vitamin B9 sources are dark-green leafy vegetables, organ meats, root vegetables, oysters, salmon, milk
• Natural vitamin B12 sources are organ meats, fish, pork, eggs, cheese, milk, lamb, bananas, kelp, peanuts
• Natural vitamin B13 sources are root vegetables, liquid whey
• Natural vitamin B15 sources are brewer's yeast, rare steaks, brown rice, sunflower, pumpkin & sesame seeds
• Natural vitamin B17 sources are whole kernels of apricots, apples, cherries, peaches, plums
• Natural vitamin C sources are citrus, cabbage family, chilli peppers, berries, melons, asparagus, rose hips
It can be clearly seen that all of these vitamins that are needed to achieve remarkable health benefit can be obtained from fruits and vegetables and in some instances from meat also, which indicates that you could have a healthy health plan just by incorporating fruits and vegetables in our daily lives. There are plenty of people who do live off fruits and vegetables, like me of course. However this is only possible with the right mindset and a strict health regime.
Go here to visit website: http://tinyurl.com/ycf4yb6
Or you can email me here: [email protected]
Or you can skype me here: ras mike