Hp Pavilion Dv8 Battery, Replacement For Hp Pavilion Dv8 Laptop Battery
Posting ads for 8 years
We provide premium quality compatible Hp Pavilion dv8 laptop batteries, manufactured by state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in conformance with quality standards and guidelines applicable to Original battery packs. Each Hp laptop battery is tested throughout the manufacturing process to match or outperform the original equipments specifications for form, fit and workmanship. Full one year warranty and fast shipping!
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Volts: 14.40V
- Color: Black
1) Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the Hp Pavilion dv8 battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
2) The Hp Pavilion dv8 Batteries with fuel gauge should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
3) Keep the lithium-ion battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the Hp Pavilion dv8 battery at a 40% charge level.
4) Consider removing the Pavilion dv8 battery from a laptop when running on fixed power. (Some laptop manufacturers are concerned about dust and moisture accumulating inside the battery casing.)
5) If you have a spare lithium-ion battery, use one to the fullest and keep the other cool by placing it in the refrigerator. Do not freeze the battery. For best results, store the brand new Dell Latitude D320 battery at 40% state-of-charge.
Best Deal: http://www.salebatt.com/hp-pavilion-dv8-laptop-battery.htm