Dell Xps M1730 Battery Replacement For Dell Xps M1730 Laptop
Posting ads for 7 years
If you have damaged your original dell XPS M1730 battery or are looking to buy a spare battery, you should buy a replacement XPS M1730 battery. These are the same size and capacity as your original battery and available as genuine dell (more expensive) as well as high quality generic dell XPS M1730 batteries (unbranded but the same quality). Super long-life batteries can often last several hours more than the original dell XPS M1730 battery supplied with your notebook. Our replacement Dell Batteries are designed to meet or exceed original specifications, and are made of the highest cells and parts.
- Condition: Brand New
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 6600mAh
- Volts: 11.10V
- Color: Black
Dell XPS M1730 Battery Tips?
- Your new XPS M1730 Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging Dell XPS M1730 Replacement Battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- If Dell XPS M1730 Battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for Dell XPS M1730 Battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- A charged XPS M1730 Battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
Dell xps m1730 battery coupon: http://www.salebattery.ca/dell-xps-m1730-laptop-battery.htm
Hot laptop battery tags: dell laptop batteries, studio 17 battery, dell e6500 battery, latitude e6400