Dell Vostro 1000 Battery*85whr/9-cell Replacement Battery For Dell Vostro 1000
Posting ads for 8 years
No more worries about running out of the Dell Vostro 1000 battery power! This 11.1V/7200mAh(85Whr) replacement battery lets you work seamlessly when you are on the move for business trips or vacations. It has been tested and validated on Dell systems and is compatible with Dell Inspiron 1501/6400/E1505 Notebooks.
- Capacity: 7200mAh(85Whr)
- Volts: 11.1V
- Color: Black
1) Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the Dell Vostro 1000 battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
2) The Dell 1000 Batteries with fuel gauge should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
3) Keep the lithium-ion battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the Dell Vostro 1000 battery at a 40% charge level.
4) Consider removing the Dell vostro 1000 battery from a laptop when running on fixed power. (Some laptop manufacturers are concerned about dust and moisture accumulating inside the battery casing.)
5) If you have a spare lithium-ion battery, use one to the fullest and keep the other cool by placing it in the refrigerator. Do not freeze the battery. For best results, store the brand new Dell Vostro 1000 battery at 40% state-of-charge.
Online Store: http://www.salebatt.com/dell-vostro-1000-laptop-battery.htm