Dell Latitude E6500 Battery, Battery For Latitude E6500
Posting ads for 8 years
We provide premium quality replacement Dell Latitude E6500 laptop batteries, manufactured by state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in conformance with quality standards and guidelines applicable to Original battery packs. Each Dell latitude e6500 battery is tested throughout the manufacturing process to match or outperform the original equipments specifications for form, fit and workmanship.6600mAh or 5200mAh, please choose one replacement battery for your dell latitude e6500 laptop.
- Capacity: 6600mAh/5200mAh
- Volts: 11.1V
- Color: Metalic
1) Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the Dell Latitude E6500 battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
2) The Dell E6500 Batteries with fuel gauge should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
3) Keep the lithium-ion battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the Dell latitude E6500 battery at a 40% charge level.
4) Consider removing the Dell Latitude E6500 battery from a laptop when running on fixed power. (Some laptop manufacturers are concerned about dust and moisture accumulating inside the battery casing.)
5) If you have a spare lithium-ion battery, use one to the fullest and keep the other cool by placing it in the refrigerator. Do not freeze the battery. For best results, store the brand new Dell Latitude e6500 battery at 40% state-of-charge.
dell latitude e6500 battery coupon: http://www.salebatt.com/dell-latitude-e6500-laptop-battery.htm