Dell Inspiron 17 Battery Replacement For Dell Inspiron 17 Laptop
Posting ads for 7 years
If you have damaged your original dell Inspiron 17 battery or are looking to buy a spare battery, you should buy a replacement Inspiron 17 battery. These are the same size and capacity as your original battery and available as genuine dell (more expensive) as well as high quality generic dell Inspiron 17 batteries (unbranded but the same quality). Super long-life batteries can often last several hours more than the original dell Inspiron 17 battery supplied with your notebook. Our replacement Dell Batteries are designed to meet or exceed original specifications, and are made of the highest cells and parts.
- Condition: Brand New
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Volts: 11.1V
- Color: Black
Dell Inspiron 17 Battery Tips?
- Your new Inspiron 17 Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging Dell Inspiron 17 Replacement Battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- If Dell Inspiron 17 Battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for Dell Inspiron 17 Battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- A charged Inspiron 17 Battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
dell inspiron 17 battery coupon: http://www.salebattery.ca/dell-inspiron-17-laptop-battery.htm
More replacement dell laptop batteries: http://www.salebattery.ca/dell-laptop-batteries.htm