Dell Inspiron 15 Battery, Extended Life Battery For Dell Inspiron 15
Posting ads for 8 years
This is a extended capacity Li-Ion rechargeable battery for Dell Inspiron 15, 1525, 1526, 1545 series laptop and notebook computers. These replacement batteries are 100% New with best "A" Grade cells and 1 year warranty.
- Capacity: 4400mAh/6600mAh
- Volts: 11.1V
- Color: Black
1) Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the Dell Inspiron 15 battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
2) The Dell 15 Batteries with fuel gauge should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
3) Keep the lithium-ion battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the Dell latitude d630 battery at a 40% charge level.
4) Consider removing the Dell 15 battery from a laptop when running on fixed power. (Some laptop manufacturers are concerned about dust and moisture accumulating inside the battery casing.)
5) If you have a spare lithium-ion battery, use one to the fullest and keep the other cool by placing it in the refrigerator. Do not freeze the battery. For best results, store the brand new Dell Inspiron 15 battery at 40% state-of-charge.
Dell inspiron 15 battery coupon: http://www.salebatt.com/dell-inspiron-15-laptop-battery.htm
More replacement dell laptop batteries: http://www.salebatt.com/dell-laptop-batteries.htm