Carrying Money Buddha
Posting ads for 8 years
This Carrying Money Buddha is carrying a chain of money in the front and standing on the money bag. It is said that he is carrying wealth
in. Sometimes he holds one ingot, ru yi or small money bag in his left hand. In addition, he also is carrying one hat, wu lou or peach that means to bring good health too.
How to place it?
• You can place it in your living room to bring good luck to home
• Place it at the Southeast of your house to bring wealth
• Place it at South for knowledge
• Display it at the East for health
• Display it in front of your cashier or register counter to bring more business
• Place it at Southwest for happiness
• Place it on your desk near you work/study to concentrate your mind
Dimension: approx. 5" x 4" x 7"
Material: advanced resin