Asus M50 Battery Retail*wholesale, Cheap M50 Battery
Posting ads for 8 years
Asus m50 Battery is made from a grade cells and highest quality parts, the Asus m50 replacement battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every Asus m50 Battery should be under strict quality control including filtration and safety testing of voltage,capacity and battery core before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS, etc.
- Capacity: 6600mAh / 4400mAh
- Volts: 11.1V
- Color: Black
1) Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the Asus m50 battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
2) The Asus m50 Batteries with fuel gauge should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
3) Keep the lithium-ion battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the Asus m50 battery at a 40% charge level.
4) Consider removing the m50 battery from a laptop when running on fixed power. (Some laptop manufacturers are concerned about dust and moisture accumulating inside the battery casing.)
5) If you have a spare lithium-ion battery, use one to the fullest and keep the other cool by placing it in the refrigerator. Do not freeze the battery. For best results, store the brand new Asus m50 battery at 40% state-of-charge.
ASUS M50 Battery online store: http://www.salebatt.com/asus/m50-battery.htm
More ASUS laptop batteries: http://www.salebatt.com/asus-laptop-batteries.htm