Affordable Condo In Makati
Posting ads for 7 years
Salcedo Village, Makati City
You want everything good and fast. Naturally, you want a condo that fits your style. Bond with friends at the ground floor Café. Pamper yourself at the Health Club exclusive for home owners. Or enjoy a relaxing hour at the Infinity Pool. Make the Gallery your permanent location. After all, it's right where things happen.
LOCATIONDeliberately nestled in the
heart of Makati central business discrict, The Gallery is located along L.P Levister St., in the posh Salcedo Village.
Salcedo Village makes every living experience a distinctly pleasurable and leisurely one. Famous for its European style Saturday Market, quaint restos and one-of-a-kind designer boutiques, this friendly neighborhood treats its residents with the distinct charm of a homey and friendly community where you would rather walk than ride, to absorb all the sights, sound, smells and tastes that you wouldn't find anywhere else.
Whether you're a fan of Starbucks or the friendly local café, crazy about gourmet cuisine or crave comfort food, enthused by yoga or love the spa, prefer crazy Friday nights out or want relaxing Sunday mornings at the park, there's always a little something for everyone in Salcedo.
- Convergys - 1 km
- Philippine Stock Exchange - 3 km
- RCBC Plaza - 500 meters
- all establishments within the Makati Central Business District
Hospitals & Schools
- Makati Medical Center - 1.3 km
- MIT Makati -1.5 km
- AIMS - 2.8 km
- Ateneo Professional School - 800 meters
Parks & Sports Facilities
- Salcedo Park - 400 meters
- Makati Sport Club 200 meters
Government Key Establishment
- Makati Central Fire Station - 1.5 km
- Makati Central Post Office - 1.6 km
- Greenbelt - 3 km
- Glorietta - 4 km
- SM, Landmark, Rustan's - 2.5 km
Facts About Makati: Why Invest?-
The Gallery is located at the HEART of Makati's CBD - Central Business District
- Demand for both commercial & residential space at Makati is at 65% vs. the 35% supply as of Jan. 2008
- According to Colliers International, the average rental rate for 1BR unit in Makati is Php30,000 per month 2BR units are roughly around Php60,000 - Php80,000.
- Rental Rates Escalate at 10% per year.
- The average monthly amortization for 1BR units at THE GALLERY is at Php24,000 per month, 2BR units is at Php 43,000.
- By the time the unit is delivered to the client, the average rental rate would escalate to at least Php45,000 per month for a 1BR unit.
- Rough Estimate of Profit will be: Rental Rate: Php45,000, Amortization: (Php24,000), Monthly Profit: Php21,000
Target Market- Young Executives
working within Makati's Central Business District - Upgraders” or Longtime leasees near the area that are looking for a decent permanent address
- Parents who have children working and studying in Makati City
- Investors who are into the rental business
- ExPats who often visit the Philippines
- Businessmen and Foreigners that have business transactions in Makati (have already purchased 2nd or 3rd Investments)
FEATURES & AMENITIES-
- Swimming Pool
- Function Rooms
- Home Theater
- Ground floor coffee shops and commercial outlets
- Grand Lobby
- Security Counter for 24-hour Security Check
- Condominium Administration by experienced Property Consultant
- Garden Area
- High-Speed Elevators
- Stand-By Generator for common areas
- Fire Protection & Automatic Fire Sprinkles & Alarm System
- Podium Basement Parking
- Provision for raceways for Internet Connection, Cable TV & Telephone
- CCTV Camera located in the lobby and key areas of the building
- Centralized Deep Well and Overhead Water Tank
- Retail Outlets & Commercial Area PRICINGHere are the available units and their latest price ranges. There are no hidden charges, prices are already inclusive of transfer tax and miscellaneous fees.
Unit Type Area Ranges (sq.m.) Price Ranges (Peso)
Studio Flat 22.42 2.5M
1 BR Standard 28.48 3M - 3.1M
1 BR De Luxe 31.96 3.5M - 3.6M
1 BR Premium 31.65 - 36.99 3.4M - 4.1M
For further details please contact: