Acer Aspire 5920 Battery, Acer Aspire 5920 Replacement Battery
Posting ads for 7 years
Acer Aspire 5920 Replacement Battery is rated at 14.80V, 5200mAh. The Acer Aspire 5920 Battery from Salebattery.co.uk deliver power when you need it and where you need it. It has been specially designed to meet the power needs of your Acer Aspire 5920 and will help you power up your notebook in the office, business trips or vacations.
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Volts: 14.80V
- Color: Black
- Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the your Aspire 5920 battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short Acer Aspire 5920 battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
- Acer Aspire 5920 Batteries with fuel gauge (laptops) should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
- Keep the lithium-ion Acer Aspire 5920 battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the battery at a 40% charge level.
- Consider removing the Aspire 5920 battery from a laptop when running on fixed power. (Some laptop manufacturers are concerned about dust and moisture accumulating inside the battery casing.)
- For best results, store the Acer Aspire 5920 battery at 40% state-of-charge.
Acer aspire 5920 battery online store: http://www.salebattery.co.uk/acer-aspire-5920-laptop-battery.htm
More replacement acer laptop batteries: http://www.salebattery.co.uk/acer-laptop-battery.htm