Gramercy Residences Makati Philippines
Posting ads for 10 years
8 reasons to choose The Gramercy Residences at Century City
Tired of the daily morning traffic? Stressed at the sight of the colorless concrete jungle? Canâ€™t find a living space that will give you the best of both urban conveniences and natureâ€™s soothing touch?
Visionary developer Century Properties will put an end to these and more woes of congested urban living through Century City, its latest evolutionary development that will soon rise in the heart of Makati.A â€œcity within a cityâ€ that embraces a new kind of â€œArtchitectureâ€ as inspired by the unique symbiosis of nature and technology, this highly anticipated project will comprise ultra-exclusive residential towers, state-of-the-art corporate office buildings with bespoke interiors, a recreational club, and an organic lifestyle and entertainment complex.
Century Cityâ€™s centerpiece is its cluster of residential towers that trace their inspiration from some of the worldâ€™s greatest cities. First to rise among them is The Gramercy Residences, a New York-inspired architectural masterpiece that conjures up the spirit of the Big Apple's high-rise energy and exciting Manhattan lifestyle.
Here are 8 more reasons why The Gramercy Residences may just be the perfect address for you.
1. Perfect location. Rising in the very the heart of the Philippinesâ€™ Central Business District, The Gramercy Residences at Century City is located in what is now being called â€œMoMaâ€ or â€œModern Makati.â€ Long renowned as the epicenter of Philippine social, cultural and financial activity, Makati is constantly evolving and reinvigorating itself, transforming into a true megalopolis that is poised to compete with other urban centers all over the world. Choosing Makati by making your home at The Gramercy is therefore the best investment you can make, as your residence will be situated on the last remaining large piece of prime real estate in the countryâ€™s premiere financial and business capitalâ€”home to a total of 62,878 establishments, including 461 head offices of banks, over 30 major IT companies, 27 contact centers, four historic churches, over 100 educational institutions, Five-Star hotels, the biggest and most upscale shopping malls and entertainment centers, and the countryâ€™s most exclusive villages.
2. Hyper-amenitized. Some of the amenities, services and features at The Gramercy Residences have never been attempted anywhere else in the world. One such attraction is the sprawling and breathtaking Sky Park with three-storey waterfalls, three types of pools (multi-level infinity pools, lagoon pools, a childrenâ€™s pool), a designer cafÃ© and restaurant, a health club, a garden island within a reflecting pool. The Sky Park will rise halfway up the residential buildings, traversing each one, 36 stories above the ground. Other first-rate amenities at The Gramercy include a day care center, a 24-hour fitness center with three kinds of gyms, rooms for yoga and Pilates; a centralized juice bar, a residentsâ€™ lounge, a THX theater and a DVD library, cafÃ©/restaurant, a conference room with global communication equipment, a wine bar and storage, and a library/book club.
3. Fully-fitted, fully-furnished and fully serviced units. All units at The Gramercy will carry the highly-acclaimed Fully-fitted, Fully-furnished and Fully-Serviced concept that Century Properties pioneered. It will also take bespoke living to the next level with six interior design options in studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom and loft configurations to allow you to truly personalize your future home.
4. Cosmopolitan living, 24/365. Inspired by the city that never sleeps, New York, The Gramercy Residences will introduce the 24 by 365 dynamicâ€”the same lifestyle that the entire Century City shall espouse, where shops, restaurants and bars will be open late, and most services will be accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Have your food delivered to your unit from any of Century Cityâ€™s world-famous restaurants any time you want. Get a relaxing massage after a tiring workday, even at 2 a.m. Or should your Internet connection, PC or home entertainment system break down, technicians are on call round the clock.
5. A seamless environment in a sustainable green development. Enjoy the limitless conveniences of living in a seamless environment, where live, work and play amenities are just a short stroll or elevator ride away. The entire 3.4-hectare development will comprise state-of-the-art corporate office buildings, an IT school, and a glassed-in complex featuring world-renowned restaurants, upscale boutiques and top-of-the-line entertainment facilities. Century Cityâ€™s integrated design also makes it a sustainable green development. With a shorter supply chain and the lesser need to commute or drive, the entire community produces less carbon emissions and saves fuel. Not to mention that its nature-inspired design will transform the entire development into an â€œoasis of greenâ€ amidst the concrete city. Traffic congestion will also be avoided through road widening efforts and new traffic schemes.
6. Designed by architectural masters. In order to realize its vision to create â€œa completely fresh and progressive structural landmark in the Philippines,â€ Century Properties formed a creative team of pioneering and world-class professionals that includes Jon Adams Jerde, founder of The Jerde Partnership International and the masterplanning genius behind Universal Citywalk in California, the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Roppongi Hills in Tokyo and many other architectural masterpieces. Its local counterpart is Roger Villarosa Architects and Associates, a top Filipino architectural and urban planning firm.
7. Developed by Century Properties. With 21 years of experience in real estate development, Century Properties has built a solid track record in delivering all of its projects on time, in the highest quality and with remarkable innovations. Included in its roster of premiere developments is the ultra-exclusive and award-winning Essensa East Forbes; South of Market at the Fort, the countryâ€™s first Fully-Fitted, Fully-Furnished residential high-rise; Grand Soho Makati in the heart of the Makati Golden Triangle, the only Fully-Fitted, Fully-Furnished condo that offers residents three exceptional design options; and Soho Central, the countryâ€™s first ever transportation-oriented residential development. Both Soho Central and South of Market are projected to be completed one year ahead of schedule, assuring future residents and buyers of Century developments that their investments are in trustworthy hands.
8. Maintained by Century Properties Management, Inc. The Gramercy Residences and the entire Century City will be placed under the experienced care of Century Properties Management Inc. (CPMI), the largest private property management firm in the country with an impressive portfolio of 54 residential, office and mixed-use buildings. This ensures residents that the value of their investments would only increase, and that their units will be well-maintained for many, many years.
Director of Sales
Century Communities Corporation
Mobilephone no.: 0063 919 768 4337
Email: [email protected]