Return to ads
All categories
Community
Community - Other Ads
Umami

Umami

Posted by
Posting ads for 48 years
The Company owns and operates Kali Tuna, which is an established Croatian-based aquaculture operation raising Northern Bluefin Tuna in the Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea.

It also owns 33% in Baja Aquafarms based in Mexico and has an option to acquire the remaining 67%..

Source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/umami-sustainable-seafood-inc-announces-completion-of-private-placement-101383289.html
Reply to this ad
Recently viewed ads
Saved ads
Please log in to browse your saved adverts or sign up if you don't have an account yet.
Popular Stuff