Stretch More With Yoga Stretch By Neil Harris
Posting ads for 7 years
Today, while in my Yoga centre I realized about the hard schedule I am messed up with all the day long. I wondered what if I got an easy and relevant way to do my yoga anywhere I want instead of going to a Yoga Centre that needs time and money both.
I went through some recorded TV programs on YouTube which weren't that interesting and helpful. The major problem being I had to stick with the desktop for this. Later, I settled in for a search in the app store and finally found out a fitness iPhone app that saves up to 5 customized yoga sessions and plays more preloaded sessions. Yoga Stretch by Neil Harris is one perfect app for doing your yoga wherever and whenever you want to.
Skimming the details I realized that Yoga stretch is popular enough. It has been featured in famous magazines like New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Digg.com, MacLife and Fortune. It settled as the winner of 2008 iPhone Footprint Excellence Awards too. Yoga Stretch provides you traditional yoga poses sequences that are placed in Vinyasa flow. The app is developed with an objective of enhancing body via Yoga strength, posture and flexibility. You can assist your personal yoga instructor anytime anywhere via this App that is actually customized with loaded sessions via audible annotations, images and music.
Preloaded sessions give you almost 60 minutes of exercising. The audible automatic personal Yoga instructor will add more details to your pose according to the required steps via information programmed in the app. It includes correcting the position or even describing the flexibility to implement on you in the best possible way.
Quick and multi-purpose functionality:
• Pick a song of your choice to be played in the background among the six categorized meditative background songs or iTunes player.
• Pause your session when required.
• Play around with poses in both ways backward or forward.
• Skip the pose you don't wish to play with.
• You can view each Yoga Pose along a detailed description of text.
• The app also provides qualitative information about physical and mental Benefits.
• The app exhibits skillfully designed imagery that uplifts your mental and spiritual approach.
The app is available in the App store for $0.99, and is compatible with your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, also requires iOS 3.0 or later version.