Much Awaited Call-apple Launches Iphone 4
Posting ads for 7 years
Yesterday evening, at the WWDC event, Steve Jobs finally officially proclaimed iPhone's next generation "4G”. Though the lost iPhone prototype had already rusted the excitement of the new phone, as blogosphere had revealed a few expected features, but still a great deal of it was left for the event to uncover. After all a mother knows its child better than anyone else; is it Steve's?
"The very newly launched iPhone 4 is one the most gracious and beautiful designs you could amuse yourself with”, said Steve Jobs. While Steve's presented the iPhone 4, during the conference in San Francisco, he admired its beauty and told the audience that, "This is without a doubt the most precise thing and one of the most beautiful things we've ever made.”
In spite the beauty part, Steve also showed his interest in hardware upgrades. Here is what you see on the new iPhone:
- Through a look on the device it is observed that the iPhone 4 is 24% thinner than the current iPhone that makes iPhone 4 as sleek as 9.3mm.
- The display screen is same to that current iPhone margined as 3.5
- The iPhone 4 screen is four times better than the current iPhone with 326 ppi display pixel density.
- The beautiful and glossy casing for the new generation iPhone included a stainless steel, with glass at the back of device.
- Powered by A4 chip
- Larger battery attached with almost 7 hours of talk time, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 10 hours of WiFi browsing, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music and 300 hours of standby
- The iPhone 4 lets you download 7.2MB and 5.8MB upload speeds in whole also depending upon the carrier capabilities
These were the revised features of the current iPhone. The additional features to the new generation are: