Ipad Comes To Nine More Countries On 28th May
Posting ads for 7 years
just recently announced that iPad will be available on 28th of May in nine different countries, while pre-orders are taken from 10th of May from Apple's online store. previously, Apple had halt international release of its tablet due to massive success of first order deliveries.
Just after a few weeks Apple will start taking orders from regions outside US. Apple must be receiving a long list of iPad pre-orders. Countries open for iPad orders include:
Natalie Harrison and Tom Neumayr stated some initiatives about iPad in the Press release. Few iPad features as discussed in the Press release are:
- It allows users to stay connected within their applications in a more spontaneous, user-friendly and amusing fever
- Users can browse the web, read and send email
- Enjoy pictures within a flick and share them
- Have a whole new experience of gaming at 9.6 inch large screen
- Read ebooks and much more
The newly revolutionized iPad's multi-touch user interface, weighing just 1.5 pounds, holds a battery life of up to 10 hours.
More Country Releases
Apple plans to release iPad in Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand and Singapore in July. Apple will announce availability, local pricing and pre-order plans for these nine additional countries at a later date.