Posting ads for 8 years
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Skye ID: haetech013
The XPROG-m programmer is designed to replace the earlier version of XPROG programmer.XPROG-m programmer is fully upward-compatible hardware with XPROG programmer and have many additional features.
The XPROG-m supports in-circuit or on-board programming of Motorola 68HC05, 68HC08, 68HC11, 68HC(S)12, HC912, MC9S12, MC9S12X, Texas Instruments TMS370, MPC5xx, ST10Fxx, ATmega family MCU's and serial EEPROM's.
All supported devices are divided into "Software authorization" licenses. You can obtain authorization license only for these devices you are interested in.
XPROG-m Rev. E functional features :
- Fully compatible with all software versions of " Device Programmer Desktop".
- Software update (ATMEGA) - directly from "Device Programmer Desktop".
- Software version control mechanism.
- Self check for error handling.
- Communication via USB 1.1 / 2.0 or high speed RS232 interface .
- Fully upward-compatible XPROG connector.
- Multi functional XPROG-m connector.
- 8 pin DIP socket for on- board programming.
- Supports many PLCC, QFP, LQFP adapters for on- board programming.
- High speed hardware engine (PLD).
- Two PWM regulated and ADC controlled voltage regulators.
- K-Line interface pin.
Hardware Specifications :
Include high output current MPU.
External output for on-board device programming.
Serial port interface (up to 115K baud) works on (COM1, COM 2, COM3 or COM4).
USB 1.1 / 2.0
Electrical Requirements :
Power consumption : 300 mA.
If programmer connects to PC via RS-232 serial port, an external 12V DC power supply is needed.
If programmer connects to PC via USB port , usually an external power supply is not needed, but be sure that USB can supply enough power.
System Requirements for PC :
- Processor: INTEL Pentium 60MHz or faster (depends on operating system)
- Memory (RAM): 32MB (depends on operating system)
- Hard drive: 5MB free space
- Communication: One free physical COM-port or USB 1.1 / 2.0