Supply Gm Tech-2 Pro Kit (candi &tis)
Posting ads for 7 years
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2008
- Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
- Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
- Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
- RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
- Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
- Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
32 bit, 16 MHz
32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
Integral RS232 communication port.
3.8?×2.8? backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320×240 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once
Download Tech2 Brochure ( 5.2 Mb )
GM Tech-2 Starter Kit with Candi Module & TIS Kit includes (All ORIGINAL and NEW!):
- Tech-2 Flash Tester
- 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
- CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download ( 199.2 kb )
- GM aftermarket Expertec TIS software on DVD-ROM disks
- TIS2000 dongle to access SPS/Security features
- Data/Sensor/Trouble Code Manual
- DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
- 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
- SAE 16/19 Adapter
- NAO 12/19 Adapter
- Battery Power Cable
- Storage Case
- Tech-2 Users Manual download ( 3.9 Mb )
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to
perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flash¡¯s diagnostic link
cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
For more information please do feel free to contact me directly
mail [email protected]