St. Catherine Tours From Taba
Posting ads for 7 years
St. Catherine Tours from Taba
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle at 10:30 pm to drive to St. Catherine city, it takes about 3 hours driving. Upon arrival, start climbing Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and getting down at 7:00 am.
Then procees to visit St. Catherine monastery. It was named after St. Catherine who lived in Alexandria during the persecution of Christians. She was tortured
by the Romans for her loyalty to Christianity. They cut off her head. Five Centuries later, a monk saw a vision in which her body was carried by angels and laid on a peak of mountain in Sinai.
Therefore, monks carried her relies to the church which was named for her beside the monastery. Lunch at local resturant in Nuweibaa. Finally back to your hotel in Taba.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Taba and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National park
- Lunch at local restaurant in Nuweibaa
- Mineral water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- All taxes & service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty